Cupcakes for Courage

108 W Park Ave, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Map · Phone number

About Cupcakes for Courage

At Courageous Bakery home of Cupcakes for Courage we treasure your wedding as the most special occasion in a lifetime. As your dessert caterer we promise to make it unforgettable! From our charitable mission, one of a kind cupcake flavors, eco-friendly packaging and natural ingredients, your guests will surely remember your dessert!

In addition to standard size cupcakes we also offer mini cupcakes, cake balls, and traditional style layered cakes. Your happiness and the success of your celebration is the most important to us so anything we can do to accomplish this with a custom item, please do not hesitate to ask.

Not only can you feature our desserts on your dessert menu, we can also be part of the entertainment. Book one of our food trucks to surprise your guests with their dessert on wheels! You will be able to select your favorite cupcake flavors for us to prepare, we travel to your wedding near or far, and serve from our window where your guests will receive the best customer service and get to choose their favorite flavor.

• Cold Stone Creamery
  • Wishing Well Mini Donut Creations
  • Froggy's Catering

10 Reviews for Cupcakes for Courage

Stacy · Married on 10/22/2016

When my husband and I made a list of priorities for our wedding, cake wasn't one of them. Neither of us are big sweets fans, so we didn't think too much of it. That is, until I went to a wedding show and had a little taste of heaven. It was a mini cupcake from Courageous Bakery, and it left me wanting more. I took my husband there to sample some cupcakes on our own. He agreed that these were a must have. One of the best features of Courageous is they have mini cupcakes, which meant we could have a variety of flavors to offer. We also ordered a mini naked cake for etc cake cutting that turned out adorable. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend moved in a few blocks away from Courageous and I love every time we visit them getting to go have a little reminder of our wedding - we haven't had a bad item from there yet! Thanks for making our wedding fabulous!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Carrie · Married on 10/02/2015

We chose Cupcakes for Courage for two simple reasons 1) my hubby and I are not fans of cakes & 2) the cupcakes are to die for!!
    I first tried their cupcakes at my church when the Cupcake Truck would show up and I loved them. When it came down time to pick a "cake" for our wedding, there was not a doubt in my mind who we should choose!
    The whole process from the tasting to our enjoying them at our reception was easy and yummy!! It was a please working with Laura from Cupcakes to Courage. Everything was handled in a professional manner and she went above and beyond anything I imagined. Our tasting was amazing & we left the shop with so many amazing flavors to choose from!! The display and set up of our wedding cupcakes was beautiful!! The team did an amazing job setting up all the cupcakes, labeling the flavors and just making everything look gorgeous. The display stand we chose was beautifully decorated to match our wedding colors and I was just in awe!! If you are looking for something different than just your traditional wedding cake, I would highly recommend Laura and her team at Cupcakes for Courage!! They are fun to work with and your guests will love the cupcakes :)

Sent on 02/15/2016

Ann · Married on 10/19/2013

We had a sweet table at our reception hall for our wedding, but it would not have been complete without the delicious mini cupcakes that we also ordered from Cupcakes for Courage. They were adorable and delicious! And working with the ladies at CC was such a pleasant experience - they were so accommodating and easy to work with. I wish more of my vendors for our wedding were that wonderful to talk to! Cupcakes for Courage was probably one of the vendors that we spent the least amount of money on (considering flowers, photographers, the reception hall, etc.) but they were one of the only vendors who immediately followed up with us following the wedding to ask if our experience met our expectations. I will continue to support Cupcakes for Courage because they provide a delicious product - equally wonderful service - and they stand behind their work. Thank you to them and... BRAVO!!!

Sent on 11/21/2013