10 Central Square Mashpee Commons, Mashpee, MA 02649 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Cupcake Charlie's

We are a gourmet cupcake bakery, and we take pride in our custom wedding cupcakes - they are sure to enhance your special day, and delight you and your guests! Our cupcake towers will showcase an array of your favorite cupcake flavors, all delicately hand decorated in a romantic, elegant or fun presentation. You name it - we will do it! We are proud to also offer beautiful & delicious cutting cakes so that our happy couples can participate in the cake cutting tradition. We have a great variety of additional sweet treats, perfect for bridal showers, dessert buffets or special edible favors. Indulge in our Cookies, Cake Pops, Cupcake-Cakes, Cupcakes in Jars, Whoopie Pies, Mini Key Lime Pies, and Cookie Dips! Personalization is available. We also offer a delivery & setup service. Contact us to set up your private tasting - we look forward to an opportunity to be of service.

Follow Cupcake Charlie's on

ccc4813
fcc5ceb028b10737 556583 10151599503627000 1111448827 n
denapoli eicher wed 0703

16 Reviews for Cupcake Charlie's

Megan Tammaro from Cupcake Charlie’s in Falmouth, Cape Cod was absolutely the best, from my first inquiry to the arrangement of the cupcakes on our wedding day! Since we live in Florida and we had our wedding in Cape Cod, we didn’t have the pleasure to meet with Megan or taste the cupcakes till the wedding day. However, from my emails and phone calls with her, I knew I don’t have anything to worry about! She was professional, friendly, and answered all my questions in a timely matter. As I expected, the cupcakes were wonderful and the display was impressive! Furthermore, my husband had the pleasure to talk to the staff before the ceremony, and he was truly impressed with their pleasantness and kindness. Our guest could not stop talking about the cupcakes!
    Cupcake Charlie worked hard to make sure everything was perfect for our special day. They accommodated all my requests and excelled in matching the colors and the decoration of the cupcakes with the theme of my wedding. Thank you Megan and thank you Cupcake Charlie for making our special day sweet and wonderful!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Having enjoyed Cupcake Charlie's cupcakes for years, we couldn't think of a more delicious dessert for our Cape Cod Beach Wedding. Sam and her staff at Cupcake Charlie's in Mashpee were awesome!!! I can not say enough good things about Cupcake Charlie's and their staff. Everyone was extremely friendly and professional throughout the entire process. They made the process so easy and enjoyable for us. They allowed us to customize the order with flavors, fillings and toppings. We were like "kids in a candy shop". They came down to set up the display which looked beautiful. And, the cupcakes were delicious! Our guests could not stop raving about the cupcakes. It's been 3 weeks and were still enjoying the handful of left-over cupcakes that we stored in the freezer. I would recommend Cupcake Charlie's to anyone who wanted a delicious dessert at their wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Barbara · Married on 07/05/2014

We got the wedding cupcakes and a top cutting cake. They were awesome! Everyone loved the variety and taste.

Sent on 07/12/2014

Cupcake Charlie's FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands