Culinary Productions

Baton Rouge, LA View map
    Pam Married on 04/26/2008
    The caterers were my saving grace!! They took care of everything I couldn't be there to do myself--even things that were out of their range of responsibility. They helped set up the toasting glasses, favors, and cake topper. Any time I had a question about the menu or how things would work out they responded very quickly. The food was unbelievably good--I had people come up to be on the dance floor to tell me how great it was. I am still hearing compliments on the food. Several people asked who was catering because it was so good, and because the tables with the food on them looked so great. The caterer set up displays that will blow you away and that will match with your wedding colors. They really are amazing and well worth the money. They also set the groom and me up with a huge to-go basket and a bottle of wine. We were eating the food three days after the wedding, and there was more sent home with my parents. It was really amazing--they did an excellent job!
    Erica Married on 05/11/2013
    Culinary Productions was a great catering company to work with! The owners tailor the menu to the couples own liking!!! The food was splendid and the staff were very friendly and professional.

3004 North Blvd. Baton Rouge, LA, 70806
Location of (Culinary Productions)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding