Minneapolis, MN 55416 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Cuddy Photography

HELLO THERE!

My name is Catherine, (you can also call me CC) and here is a little bit about me:

I studied abroad in South Africa, ubuntu!

My husband Samuel and I love to travel, we hope to visit all 50 states.

I have a small parrot named Tulip, she is obsessed with banana chips!

I also have a puppy named Albert!

I am inspired by my sisters and husband who are all following their dreams and kicking serious butt!

I love photography because photographs help us remember in a way our memories can't.

My ideal client has a good sense of adventure and isn't afraid to break the rules!

I'd love to hear about your wedding day, let's chat!

Catherine

cuddyphoto emmapaul 0575
cuddyphoto bd 1523

15 Reviews for Cuddy Photography

Martha · Married on 08/18/2018

Cuddy is an absolute hoot to work with! Her experience with photography and her eye for great shots is why you should hire her! Her charisma is infectious and it helps show your true self in your photos. The way she communicates and directs the shoots is genuine and photographing with her is so much fun! Any ideas or visions you have she will absolutely oblige and even make it better! She did both my engagement and weddings photos and I can’t thank her enough for how they all turned out! I recommend her for sure!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Laura · Married on 05/07/2016

Catherine is incredible!! Catherine recently took our engagement photos, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I am extremely awkward and my fiancé HATES getting his pictures taken. So I was a bit nervous about the whole process! Luckily, Catherine was so personable and such a natural at making us feel comfortable. By the end of the shoot, I knew how to stand and smile like a lady and my fiancé was actually having a great time! Catherine has a great vision with a wide variety of poses and scenery, and she was very flexible at incorporating what we wanted. We both feel better prepared for the big day thanks to Catherine's amazing work! Of course, the photos turned out beautiful as well! Ladies and gents, look no further. Catherine will make you look like a million bucks and you'll have such a blast in the process!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Dawn · Married on 06/06/2015

Catherine is amazing, she is so fun, flexible, has an eye for the perfect shot and my wedding photos were PERFECT!! She captured all of the big moments and so many more. The photos are high quality and I just love them! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Award

Cuddy Photography Pricing

Cuddy Photography Price Rates

Cuddy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Cuddy Photography 1
    Bonus Engagement Session
    Receive your engagement session for free if you book a wedding with Cuddy Photography for 2015 or 2016. Session includes one hour of shooting, a disc of the best images - retouched, and full copyright release!
  • Cuddy Photography 2