Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30253 Map · Phone number

About Csandra Lea Photography

Hello! I know that you can't see me right now, but imagine I'm sitting across from you at your favorite coffee shop with a big grin on my face (and a delicious mocha in hand). And imagine we're about to get to know each other really well. I like to start out any meeting with a hug or a high five, so let's also pretend that we've already done both those things.

Before I get into all of the details about myself, I'll start by telling you my name. I think that's a good place to start, after all. My name is Csandra - I love sitting on our balcony with a good book and my pup resting at my feet. The sound of waves crashing on the shore is the rhythm of my heart. I love to go hiking and kayaking, chasing waterfalls, looking for new adventures. When I’m not on the trails or the ocean, I’m at home being a mother to my only child. I'm not just a mom, though. I'm a lover of the arts, a fan of good food and an accomplished photographer. Since 2016, I've photographed dozens of happy couples and families all across the southern states, met hundreds of amazing people, and made amazing connections via wedding events and workshops.

You may have guessed it already, but I'll tell you anyway. Photographing couples is my absolute favorite thing in the world. I love capturing that "zing" between an in-love couple -- the adoration for each other that's written on their faces. Sometimes the electricity is so intense I come home feeling like a little rubbed off on me. Being surrounded by all that love is just another perk of my job.

I like to think of myself as a hybrid of lifestyle and traditional photography - something of a bridge between both styles that allows me to provide my couples with unique and personal images of their love. It took several years of shooting families and larger weddings to realize that my passion lay in intimate weddings and adventure elopements - there is something beautiful and wild in celebrating your love for each other in front of nature's best scenery.

Fun fact: I've actually been photographing engagement sessions and weddings since 2010. And, like any creative person, my work has only become better over time. Not just because I'm more familiar with all the ins and outs of my handy camera, but because I've also gained life experience over the years.

Why should you book me for your wedding?

First and foremost, I believe that you should book a wedding photographer who captures the types of images you love. In addition, I believe that the wedding photographer you choose should be someone whose company you enjoy. After all, you're going to spend a lot of time with that person on your big day! They're basically going to be your shadow!

If you love the images you see on my website, that's just one reason why you should book with CLP! Another reason? You dig me and my personality.

Let me share my passion and years of photography experience with you. Maybe we can get that coffee for real? Call or text me!

Yours,

Syndey + Damon
Syndey + Damon
20 0014 51 471608 1558505265

Csandra Lea Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30253 See on map