Crystal Summit

Santa Ana, CA View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Crystal Summit is a wedding videographer based in Santa Ana, California. This group of video professionals uses creative ideas and technology to masterfully tell your love story. Founded with the goal of collaborating and capturing client's visions, you can be sure these talented and passionate video professionals will capture your desired tone and message. Contact Crystal Summit to book your wedding package today!

Experience
Founder and videographer Troy graduated from California State University, Fullerton in 2013 with a bachelor's degree in film. He has worked in the film industry on independent films, music videos and other visual projects. Troy continues his craft and passion by capturing moments of couples on the happiest day of their lives.

Crystal Summit offers three primary wedding videography packages. These packages include the following services:

• Multiple cameramen
  • Eight to 10 hours of wedding day coverage
  • Video recap of the day
  • Raw footage
  • Full ceremony and speeches
  • 360 video camera

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,600

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
    Susie Married on 10/14/2017
    Troy did an amazing job of capturing the feel of our day! The footage he got was beautiful and perfectly seamed together. I would recommend him to anyone getting married! Thank you Troy!!
    Kathryn Married on 10/17/2015
    My husband and I hired Troy to do videography for our wedding and we were blown away by the service he provided every step of the way. He is very organized and extremely professional; he showed up early to make sure he got all of the shots he needed and stayed until he was satisfied with the footage he got. I'm usually pretty awkward in front of a camera, but he made everyone feel very comfortable - most of the time we even forgot he was there! He was very discreet during the ceremony, but somehow he captured everything perfectly. My husband and I and all of our family and friends were very impressed with the outcome of our wedding video - it's absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy we found Troy. We now have an incredible keepsake of our day.
  • User2409521 2+ years ago
    Troy was so awesome to work with! Super friendly and personable throughout the entire wedding process. The day of, you didn't even notice him and his assistant. The reason why I initially chose him, was because I love his style of videography. I would definitely recommend watching his wedding trailers. They are quality. He got me back all of the footage very quickly, and really captured all of the best moments of the day. I am obsessed with our video and watch it continuously. For people who are on the fence about hiring a videographer, DO IT! The day goes by so quickly and it is so nice to be able to have a video to look back on.

Crystal Summit's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day! It was such a wonderful experience to be with you and Bryant on your special day, in such a cool environment!

Pricing

Crystal Summit Price Rates

1201 Fairhaven Ave Santa Ana, 92705
714-273-4027

Mon- Sunday 8am - 11pm
Location of (Crystal Summit)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding