Crystal Satriano Photography

Moscow, PA View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

I have loved weddings ever since I was a child. I followed the photographer around with whatever disposable camera I could find to take the shots he did. I saw the beauty all around and there was so much love and joy. Weddings seemed magical and the bride was the closest I would get to a princess. Weddings are still that way for me. They are beautiful and my couples have that love that melts your heart.

I love that I get to be part of so many special moments. I get a backstage pass to the day. My goal is to tell your story and provide you with quality images that capture your day. When you look at your photos, I want you to feel like you are looking through a window to the past.

Scroll down to the video section to 'meet' me. :)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Vanessa
    Vanessa J. Married on 06/07/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

My husband and I used Crystal Satriano for our wedding in June, 2019. After our first phone conference we felt as if we had known Crystal forever. Her bubbly and positive personality is impossible not to love. She is organized and so good at what she does. She helped me organize my timeline for our day and helped me solve some scheduling dilemmas with ease. It is so apparent that she loves what she does and has tons of experience doing it. Choosing a wedding photographer is a big deal. Photographers are expensive and they play a big part in creating something that will serve as a reminder of your big day forever. As important as it is to choose the right photographer, when it came to picking Crystal as our photographer, it truly was the easiest decision we made for our wedding. We instantly knew she was the perfect fit for us. Her prices are extremely reasonable and her talent is one of a kind. I promise you will LOVE your pictures.

My husband’s groomsmen have known each other their whole lives. Needless to say, they were a little rowdy and chatty during picture time. Crystal was able to handle their chattiness in a fun and playful way. She gracefully kept on schedule while everyone continued to have fun!

Before the wedding Crystal had surprised us with thoughtful gifts. When my “Wife and Hubby” mugs arrived in the mail I wanted to cry. I couldn’t believe my photographer was that amazing!

After the wedding it was so worth the wait for our masterpiece photos. When we got our photos on a USB (which is the coolest little bottle) we wanted to print and hang every single picture. The website she gives is accessible to you for 60 days and is very easy to navigate and share with loved ones. Her canvas prints are breathtaking. They are the nicest quality canvases I have ever seen.

My husband and I are so pleased with Crystal’s work. We are so thankful that a friend recommended her to us, and that’s why we want to recommend her to YOU!
    We plan to use Crystal in the future when we start having kids for newborn photos and family portraits.

Crystal had mentioned that on my wedding day I would be spending more time with her than my husband… and she was right! I was so glad I had her by my side to make sure everything went smoothly. She was like a photographer and wedding planner all wrapped into one!
    Emily P. Married on 09/01/2018

You can't go wrong with Crystal!

Crystal makes you feel like you're the only couple that she's working with all season. She is always so busy, but you would never know by the time, attention and detailed responses that she gives you throughout your planning process. We truly felt like we were working with a friend, and not a vendor! Our photos are so beautiful, and we are so thankful that she captured our memories perfectly.
    Sara Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing! Book her now!

Where do I even start! Having Crystal Satriano photograph the most special moments of our life was hands down the best decision we made. She did both our engagement and wedding pictures and they truly could not have been more perfect. Even though we only met with Crystal a handful of times, she made us feel like we knew her our entire lives. She made the process and experience so simple and made sure every last detail was just perfect. Her work speaks for itself. She’s so incredibly talented and so personalible. We can’t wait to use her again in the future!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Amanda Brooke Photography Amanda Brooke Photography Wedding Photographers

Crystal is so great to work with ! I have assisted her on weddings as well as hired her for my own weddings. She is hard working and very attentive. Her images are beyond breathless!

DPNAK Events DPNAK Events Wedding Planners

It's one thing to look at a photographers work and just be amazed, but it's so much better when you also look at the photographer themselves and see a truly wonderful individual. Working with Crystal is always a pleasure and positive experience. Her love and passion for what she does beams from her and results in outstanding and touching images. I have yet to look at an image (particularly when she captures newborns) and smile from ear to ear. Highly recommend her.

Sand Springs Country Club Sand Springs Country Club Country Club Weddings

Your wedding day is a magical moment to remember and Crystal Satriano Photography will help you re-live those memories through beautiful photos that you will have for a lifetime! Crystal did a tremendous job on a wedding at Sand Springs in May 2013. She truly captured the beauty, elegance, and style of the wedding. She was wonderful to work with and if you've ever seen her photos, you can tell she is passionate about what she does.

330 North Main Street Moscow, 18444
Location of (Crystal Satriano Photography)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding