330 North Main Street, Moscow, PA 18444 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Crystal Satriano Photography

I have loved weddings ever since I was a child. I followed the photographer around with whatever disposable camera I could find to take the shots he did. I saw the beauty all around and there was so much love and joy. Weddings seemed magical and the bride was the closest I would get to a princess. Weddings are still that way for me. They are beautiful and my couples have that love that melts your heart.

I love that I get to be part of so many special moments. I get a backstage pass to the day. My goal is to tell your story and provide you with quality images that capture your day. When you look at your photos, I want you to feel like you are looking through a window to the past.

Scroll down to the video section to 'meet' me. :)

Follow Crystal Satriano Photography on

Crystal Satriano Photography 2
Crystal Satriano Photography 3
Crystal Satriano Photography 4

Emily Pallien · Married on 09/01/2018

You can't go wrong with Crystal!

Crystal makes you feel like you're the only couple that she's working with all season. She is always so busy, but you would never know by the time, attention and detailed responses that she gives you throughout your planning process. We truly felt like we were working with a friend, and not a vendor! Our photos are so beautiful, and we are so thankful that she captured our memories perfectly.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sara · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing! Book her now!

Where do I even start! Having Crystal Satriano photograph the most special moments of our life was hands down the best decision we made. She did both our engagement and wedding pictures and they truly could not have been more perfect. Even though we only met with Crystal a handful of times, she made us feel like we knew her our entire lives. She made the process and experience so simple and made sure every last detail was just perfect. Her work speaks for itself. She’s so incredibly talented and so personalible. We can’t wait to use her again in the future!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kyra · Married on 06/30/2018

Best photographer

Crystal was amazing to work with from start to finish! During he planning process, she was my additional wedding planning who helped with the timeline and any questions I had! She listened to our story and got to know us on a personal level. The day of, she was flawless, always had a backup plan and helped our day run as smoothly as possible. If the lighting wasn’t right, she moved us to a different spot, which is why our pictures are so amazing! Her and her assistant blend in so well and are not a distraction to the ceremony. She talks calmly and is really there to help! I cannot day enough amazing things about her, and my bridesmaids loved her so much, one is now actually using her for her wedding next year! She was my most easy to work with and all time favorite vendor!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Crystal Satriano Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits

• Amanda Brooke Photography
    Amanda Brooke Photography Wedding Photographers

Crystal is so great to work with ! I have assisted her on weddings as well as hired her for my own weddings. She is hard working and very attentive. Her images are beyond breathless!

• DPNAK Weddings
    DPNAK Weddings Wedding Planners

It's one thing to look at a photographers work and just be amazed, but it's so much better when you also look at the photographer themselves and see a truly wonderful individual. Working with Crystal is always a pleasure and positive experience. Her love and passion for what she does beams from her and results in outstanding and touching images. I have yet to look at an image (particularly when she captures newborns) and smile from ear to ear. Highly recommend her.

• Sand Springs Country Club
    Sand Springs Country Club Country Club Weddings

Your wedding day is a magical moment to remember and Crystal Satriano Photography will help you re-live those memories through beautiful photos that you will have for a lifetime! Crystal did a tremendous job on a wedding at Sand Springs in May 2013. She truly captured the beauty, elegance, and style of the wedding. She was wonderful to work with and if you've ever seen her photos, you can tell she is passionate about what she does.

• 330 North Main Street Moscow, 18444 See on map