330 North Main Street, Moscow, PA 18444 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Crystal Satriano Photography

I have loved weddings ever since I was a child. I followed the photographer around with whatever disposable camera I could find to take the shots he did. I saw the beauty all around and there was so much love and joy. Weddings seemed magical and the bride was the closest I would get to a princess. Weddings are still that way for me. They are beautiful and my couples have that love that melts your heart.

I love that I get to be part of so many special moments. I get a backstage pass to the day. My goal is to tell your story and provide you with quality images that capture your day. When you look at your photos, I want you to feel like you are looking through a window to the past.

Scroll down to the video section to 'meet' me. :)

Follow Crystal Satriano Photography on

1929
0390b 422

• Videos 1

39 Reviews for Crystal Satriano Photography

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

Crystal is a dream to work with! Her organization and professionalism makes the whole process so easy. The day of the wedding can be hectic, to say the least, but I knew I had at least one thing I didn't have to worry about. Crystal was on top of everything and knew exactly what photos to take and when, and where everyone needed to be. But most importantly, she does an AMAZING job! She captured all the most important moments, and then some! We love all of our photos - from the breathtaking portraits of us to the awesome candids - we couldn't be happier! If you want to cherish the memories of your wedding day forever and you value the importance of the perfect photo, then I highly recommend using Crystal as your wedding photographer!

Santina · Married on 09/16/2017

Crystal was an absolute dream to work with! Her style of photography was exactly what I was looking for for my wedding and her sweet personality just sealed the deal for me. We planned the majority of our wedding from Texas and she was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process, scheduling meetings and our engagement session around our crazy schedules every time we were in town. The day of the wedding, she was prepared for anything and everything and was super helpful the entire day. And of course, our photos turned out absolutely stunning. I am so happy I was referred to her and hope to use her again in the future.

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2017

THE BEST!! BOOK HER FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY!! Crystal is hands down the best you will find to photograph your big day. If you do not choose Crystal as your photographer you will be doing your special day an absolute injustice. Her professionalism & communication is unmatched. Her skills & vision from behind the lens is a direct reflection of her passion for capturing the happiest day of your life. Our photos are absolutely stunning & we owe that to Crystal.

Now to tell you about Crystal as a person. She does everything she can to reduce the stress of the crazy day like having bobby-pins, bandaids, & hair ties for a "just incase". However, the true testament to her professionalism is the following story. We got married on a warm/hot July afternoon & my wife was getting overheated during the outdoor pictures. Crystal had the forethought & experience to have ice packs in her car for this very situation. We sat my wife down in the shade of a tree on a stool Crystal had & put the ice packs on my wife's neck & arms to cool her down. After about 10 minutes my wife had cooled down & was ready to finish the photos. Crystal's commitment to you goes beyond just being there to take photos. We got married in July & we still hear from her & receive little items in the mail, we live 8 hours south in North Carolina, that are a true testament to her character and professionalism.

On a personal note......Thank you, Crystal, for EVERYTHING you have for Stephanie and I!!!!

-Mr. & Mrs. Ybarra

Crystal Satriano Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits

• Amanda Brooke Photography
    Amanda Brooke Photography Wedding Photographers

Crystal is so great to work with ! I have assisted her on weddings as well as hired her for my own weddings. She is hard working and very attentive. Her images are beyond breathless!

• DPNAK Weddings
    DPNAK Weddings Wedding Planners

It's one thing to look at a photographers work and just be amazed, but it's so much better when you also look at the photographer themselves and see a truly wonderful individual. Working with Crystal is always a pleasure and positive experience. Her love and passion for what she does beams from her and results in outstanding and touching images. I have yet to look at an image (particularly when she captures newborns) and smile from ear to ear. Highly recommend her.

• Sand Springs Country Club
    Sand Springs Country Club Country Club Weddings

Your wedding day is a magical moment to remember and Crystal Satriano Photography will help you re-live those memories through beautiful photos that you will have for a lifetime! Crystal did a tremendous job on a wedding at Sand Springs in May 2013. She truly captured the beauty, elegance, and style of the wedding. She was wonderful to work with and if you've ever seen her photos, you can tell she is passionate about what she does.

• 330 North Main Street Moscow, PA 18444 See on map