Crystal Plus

La Puente, La Puente, CA 91744 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Crystal Plus

A leading supplier and manufacturer of personalized and custom wedding favors and gifts based in southern California, CrystalPlus.com offers high-quality product personalization and engraving services for couples look for a selection of wedding favors and gifts. CrystalPlus.com is an online-based, ecommerce company with a fast turnaround time on designs and great value on all products and accessories. They also offer shipping and express shipping.

Products Offered
CrystalPlus.com has its own team of in-house graphic designers, product engravers, and customer service specialists to help you through the process of ordering your gifts and favors. There are several brand name collections, including Vera Wang Wedgwood, Waterford Crystal, Nachtmann Crystal, Riedel Crystal Drinkware, Lenox Fine Crystal, Orrefors Crystal, Kate Spade New York, and Rogaska Crystal, that are available. Other gifts to choose from include:

• Stemware

4 Reviews for Crystal Plus

1 User photo

Crystal Plus 1

Elaine · Married on 02/24/2018

I ordered a crystal ring holder with my and my husband's initials and our wedding date engraved at Crystalplus.com. Their personalization process is easy with many options. Their engraving service and quality is also fast and perfect. Highly recommended!

Todd · Married on 01/14/2017

I was looking for a small gift to give to my wife during our wedding rehearsal dinner but wasn’t sure what I wanted to give. A friend of mine recommended Crystal Plus, told me to check out their items, and I’m very glad I did. I ended up choosing the Waterford Wedding Ring Holder and it was perfect. I had her initials engraved on the piece and she loved it. It was the perfect piece to hold her wedding ring. Will definitely be using Crystal Plus for future orders!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Crystal Plus's reply:

Hi Todd! Thank you for ordering with us at CrystalPlus.com. We are so glad that your wife loved her Waterford Wedding Ring Holder. We take great pride in being able to offer great customer service, as well as provide high quality, personalized gifts for our customers. Congratulations to both you and your wife! We hope to work with you again sometime soon. - The CrystalPlus.com Team

Crystal Plus FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Design, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Bags & Travel, Barware, Drink Accessories, Kitchen, Office Supplies, Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

• La Puente La Puente, California, 91744 See on map
    855-783-6116 (Phone number)
    We are open and available to help Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (PST).