Crystal Plus

La Puente, California View map

CrystalPlus.com is a leading supplier and manufacturer of high-quality personalized wedding favors and crystal gifts based in southern California. Each piece is carefully engraved and as an online-based, ecommerce company they pride themselves on their fast turnaround time and great value on all products. CrystalPlus.com promises to deliver premium quality products as efficiently as possible offering express shipping at checkout.

Products Offered
CrystalPlus.com has its own team of in-house graphic designers, product engravers, and customer service specialists to help you through the process of ordering your gifts and favors. There are several brand name collections, including Vera Wang Wedgwood, Waterford Crystal, Nachtmann Crystal, Riedel Crystal Drinkware, Lenox Fine Crystal, Orrefors Crystal, Kate Spade New York, and Rogaska Crystal, that are available. Crystal Plus offers a wide selection of wedding favors and gifts like:

• Stemless Wine Glass Favors
  • Champagne Glass Favors
  • Barware Accesories
  • Bridal Shower Favors and Gifts
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Design
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Bags & Travel
Barware
Drink Accessories
Kitchen
Office Supplies
Photo Favors

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.5 out of 5 rating

Alex Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was in search of a fun and personalized bridal shower gifts when I found Crystal Plus. They had the perfect set of wine glasses at the right price. Personalizing the glasses was super easy and I was very impressed with their quick turn around time. Will definitely order again soon.
    Elaine Married on 02/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I ordered a crystal ring holder with my and my husband's initials and our wedding date engraved at Crystalplus.com. Their personalization process is easy with many options. Their engraving service and quality is also fast and perfect. Highly recommended!
    Todd Married on 01/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was looking for a small gift to give to my wife during our wedding rehearsal dinner but wasn’t sure what I wanted to give. A friend of mine recommended Crystal Plus, told me to check out their items, and I’m very glad I did. I ended up choosing the Waterford Wedding Ring Holder and it was perfect. I had her initials engraved on the piece and she loved it. It was the perfect piece to hold her wedding ring. Will definitely be using Crystal Plus for future orders!

Crystal Plus's reply:

Hi Todd! Thank you for ordering with us at CrystalPlus.com. We are so glad that your wife loved her Waterford Wedding Ring Holder. We take great pride in being able to offer great customer service, as well as provide high quality, personalized gifts for our customers. Congratulations to both you and your wife! We hope to work with you again sometime soon. - The CrystalPlus.com Team
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

La Puente La Puente, California, 91744
1(888)779-8803

We are open and available to help Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (PST).
Location of (Crystal Plus)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding