2549 SE Kimbrough LN, Lees Summit, MO 64063 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Crosslink Productions

Crosslink Productions' passion is to provide high quality productions that you will cherish for years to come.

Serving the Kansas City area for over 7 years. Crosslink Productions offers a fresh, candid, modern wedding videography. Our approach will allow you to relive your wedding day for years to come! Be sure to check out our sample video clips.

Now in High Definition on bluraydisc

9 Reviews for Crosslink Productions

Clint · Married on 09/22/2012

Jeremy was awesome the whole day. He was a true professional!

Sent on 10/04/2012
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 06/01/2012

When we first started planning a wedding, the videographer was the one thing I was going to give up in order to save money. My now husband didn't really like that idea and convinced me a wedding video was something we couldn't do without. I am so glad I listened to him! Our video really captured the essences of that day in a way that the pictures just couldn't do.
    Jereme was absolutely amazing to work with. His packages were very fairly priced and he was very flexible. There wasn't a package that matched exactly what I wanted, but he just switched some stuff around for me and created our perfect package. He was very easy to work with on the day of the wedding. I never felt like he was in the way or distracting, which was something I was nervous about before the wedding.
    The final video turned out amazing. I couldn't be more pleased. The Highlights Video is my favorite, but as a bride it’s nice to see the entire ceremony, since you miss the whole first part waiting inside. The reception part of the video has all the main highlights which are nice to relive since the actual day is almost a blur. I would definitely recommend Crosslink Productions to any bride.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Angela · Married on 09/24/2011

Jereme was great to work with. I am really looking forward to get the video since the whole day was essentially a blur. We were on the fence about whether or not to use a videographer, but after meeting with Jereme and seeing the quality of his work, it was a no brainer to choose to use him as our videographer. It seemed like a natural fit, and he worked well with our photographer. He was awesome! We can wait to get the video!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Award

• CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist
    CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jereme is wonderful at capturing your best moments. He makes everyone feel at ease and allows you to be yourself while creating something for you to cherish year after year. Jereme is definitely who I would want capturing special moments.

• Solar Photographers
    Solar Photographers Wedding Photographers

Jereme is awesome! We've worked with him a few times now. He's super nice, super fun and truly cares about his clients.

• 2549 SE Kimbrough LN Lees Summit, 64063 See on map