Kudawecha 30, Oranjestad, AW AW 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Crooze Photography Aruba

Aruba Photographers for Wedding & Portraits

Crooze photography is an award winning wedding photography team in Aruba. They specialize in beach weddings with a storytelling photography style. Capturing emotions is their number one priority during a wedding day.Crooze uses mainly natural light because this style really preserves the environment and colors as they are. By not using flash they remain unobtrusive which makes it easier to photograph candid and spontaneous moments.

Crooze Photography is a husband and wife team. Marc is the photographer and also takes care of marketing and social media. Cassandra is the photo editor and is also in charge of all back-office acitivities. They have a special affinity with wedding photography because they were not able to get proper wedding photos of their own wedding, many years before they started their photography business.That is why they put 100% into each and every wedding that they photograph.

Crooze Photography photographs beach weddings at all locations in - One Happy Island - Aruba and are also available to travel. Among their favorite wedding venues are the Hilton, Divi All-Inclusive, Hyatt, Marriott, Pure Ocean, Manchebo, Ritz Carlton, Barcelo, Riu Palace, Riu Antillas. They are also available to photograph weddings at any other indoor or outdoor setting in Aruba and the Caribbean.

If you are checking out the many Aruba photographers for your wedding, be sure to check out Crooze's portfolio and ask for their packages. Be sure to check availability on time, they get booked many months ahead and their schedule always fills up very quickly. You can use the form on this page to get in touch with Cassandra and Marc, they always respond within an hour or two.

Follow Crooze Photography Aruba on

Crooze Photography Aruba 5
Crooze Photography Aruba 6
Crooze Photography Aruba 7

Beau J Saad · Married on 01/09/2019

Crooze helped make our day perfect!

We looked at a lot of different options at the beginning of our process. Having a wedding out of the country is not easy and we were nervous that we wouldn't find the right photographer for our wedding budget and needs. We found Crooze and from the second we inquired to the time we got the photos everything was exceeding our expectations. Pricing with Crooze is very reasonable and Marc went above and beyond for us! He helped capture the moments that meant most to us and helped give us a custom package to cut out the unnecessary times. Waking up and dressing up again in our wedding day outfits was quite the challenge but we are so happy and thankful that we did and were able to capture memorable pictures all across the island of Aruba. We especially liked Marc's style of photography. We loved getting teasers along the way until we ultimately got all the digital photos. Thank you again Marc, Cassandra, and team for a excellent experience! We would recommend your services to anyone getting married in Aruba.

Crooze Photography Aruba 8
    Crooze Photography Aruba 9

Lori Quinn · Married on 01/07/2019

Excellent Wedding Photographer!!!!

We contacted Cassandra and Marc to ask them to take pictures at our destination wedding at the Hyatt. They were very responsive. They were very helpful when due to scheduling on our end, we needed to change the date of the wedding, they were able to work with us. On the day of the wedding, Marc was there and ready to go. We received all our pictures, I thought, very quickly. He did an amazing job. The pictures look amazing. I would totally recommend them for anyone wanting their weddings photographed. Thank you again, Marc and Cassandra.

Lori and Mike Quinn

• amanda

amanda · Married on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the magical photos!

If you are getting married in Aruba Crooze Photography is the photographer that you are going to want to hire. Crooze is above & beyond everything I could have ever imagined! I found Crooze through wedding websites & looked at their photos on instragram & knew that I had to have them photograph our wedding. We booked Crooze almost a year out before our wedding (even before we had a deposit & confirmed our venue). Since we were having a destination wedding & not many people I know have had one I was full of questions. Cassandra & Marc always got back to me usually within a half hour maybe an hour at the latest no matter what time I sent them an email.
    Crooze was also very accommodating. When I had first booked them we had done a 5-hour package, but last minute my husbands family said that they were unable to attend so I reached out to Crooze to see if they would be able to add an additional hour & come an hour earlier so that way we can take all of our family photos before the wedding & they said not a problem.
    Crooze helped link us with our videographer as well & a couple of days before the wedding Crooze coordinated a meeting at the hotel that we were staying at to help go over all the shots we were wanting & the timeline from start to finish.
    The day of the wedding everything was so easy & they did an amazing job of capturing all the special moments & all the little details. My husband hates getting his picture taken because he always feels so uncomfortable in-front of the camera but with Crooze he did not mind getting his picture taken. There was minimal posing, for the most part they captured everything & everyone in their natural element. Crooze did an fantastic job of making sure that only our guest were in the photos. They were able to work angles & move bystanders out of the pictures were being taken. All of our guest told us after the wedding that our photographers were on top of everything & doing everything they could to help get wonderful shots. They were even able to get a picture with us & all of our guest.
    The day after the wedding we got 10 teaser photos which made me so anxious & excited to see the rest. About 2 1/2 weeks later we received the rest & I was floored with the AMAZING photos that we received they were absolutely stunning. Marc & Cassandra are top of the line & it shows in their work. Thank you for being the magnificent photographers that you are & helping to capture all the magical moments & memories that our friends & family are going to cherish forever!

Crooze Photography Aruba FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Zelle Duda Photography
    Zelle Duda Photography Wedding Photographers

Their quality, friendliness, and overall easy-to-work with spirits truly higher the standards for client-to-photographer relationships. I truly enjoyed getting to meet them and will personally be hiring them for all my returning trips to Aruba. I recommend Crooze Photography to any and all beachy travelers whether you're actually visiting the island, or not!

• Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ Wedding Photographers

Amazing photographers, always capturing moments that you'll look back to for years to come.

• Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino Hotel Weddings

It is always a pleasure to work with Crooze Photography.