Kudawecha 30, Oranjestad, AW AW 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Crooze Photography Aruba

Aruba Photographers for Natural Light Photography.

We offer wedding photography, engagements and honeymoons. If there is love, we are there to capture it!

We shoot mainly candid, documenting the story of the wedding day. Our aim is to capture those meaningful moments full of emotion. We love doing trash-the-dress photo sessions, they are the best! It is then when we take create the once-in-a-lifetime scenic wedding photos - made in Aruba. Definitely a must do for any destination wedding!

We use mainly natural light because it's the most beautiful light there is. This is how we best preserve the natural and original look in your photos, so they take you back to your big day.

We are a team of two. Marc: photography. Cassandra: photo editing, marketing, customer service.

Our favorite wedding venues are the Hilton, Divi All-Inclusive, Hyatt, Marriott, Pure Ocean, Manchebo, Ritz Carlton. You can view wedding albums for each of these locations on our website.

Follow Crooze Photography Aruba on

jenna slider 1170x640 001
anna slider aruba photography 002

60 Reviews for Crooze Photography Aruba

Marissa · Married on 08/25/2018

Marc & Cassandra made our wedding day absolutely perfect! We met them 2 years before our wedding and we instantly felt comfortable and, of course, we loved their work, so choosing them was easy. The day of the wedding they made the pictures so easy and fun. We just got our images back (less than a month after the wedding! So fast!) and they were everything we dreamed of. The perfect mix of bride/groom, family, dancing, decor, candid shots, etc. We cannot thank Cassandra and Marc enough for their beautiful work! If you’re having a destination wedding in Aruba, Crooze is the ONLY way to go!

Cassandra & Marc- we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

All our love,
    Marissa & Chris

Crooze Photography Aruba 1
    Crooze Photography Aruba 2
    Crooze Photography Aruba 3
    Crooze Photography Aruba 4

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience - Cassandra and Marc were so patient, personable, and accommodating! So talented & wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them for any of your photo needs in Aruba!

Crooze Photography Aruba 5
    Crooze Photography Aruba 6
    Crooze Photography Aruba 7

Lydia · Married on 05/18/2018

A photographer is one of the most important aspects of your wedding day, especially when you have a destination wedding. A lot of people will only be able to experience your wedding through photos. If you are reading this trying to find a photographer for your wedding, stop looking. I had the pleasure of meeting with Marc and Cassandra a year before my wedding while I was looking for a photographer. Just off of our first meeting together, I said “how do I get you a deposit?”. They were so kind, warm, happy, and fun which is important on your wedding day! You can’t just go based on the photos because you need to be able to be comfortable and work together. I was a bride that was definitely on somewhat of a budget however, it was 100% worth cutting in some less important areas and making it work in order to have them as our photographers. We had them for 4 hours (enough to capture putting on the dress/getting ready final details up to 30 minutes through dancing) and we ended up with 470 absolutely stunning photos! So worth every penny. I have to commend them also, because my husband and I decided we wanted to move our wedding time to earlier than normal beach weddings which I’m sure made it more difficult for them to adjust to the lighting. They never made us feel bad or acted irritated that we might have made it harder on them and they adjusted AMAZINGLY! Something else to note was that on the day of the wedding through all of the craziness we still had not given them our final check! NOT ONCE did they mention it. I was more concerned about getting them the money than they were! Finally, I can’t even express the joy that their photos have brought us. I have always feared that I wouldn’t look good in my wedding photos (I’ve gained some weight in the last few years). I’ve had a vision of what I wanted my photos to look like since I decided I wanted to get married in Aruba at the age of 18. The photos were everything I imagined and more! THANK YOU!

Crooze Photography Aruba 8

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Zelle Duda Photography
    Zelle Duda Photography Wedding Photographers

Their quality, friendliness, and overall easy-to-work with spirits truly higher the standards for client-to-photographer relationships. I truly enjoyed getting to meet them and will personally be hiring them for all my returning trips to Aruba. I recommend Crooze Photography to any and all beachy travelers whether you're actually visiting the island, or not!

• Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ Wedding Photographers

Amazing photographers, always capturing moments that you'll look back to for years to come.

• Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino Hotel Weddings

It is always a pleasure to work with Crooze Photography.