Kudawecha 30, Oranjestad, AW AW 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Crooze Photography Aruba

Aruba Photographers for Natural Light Photography.

We offer wedding photography, engagements and honeymoons. If there is love, we are there to capture it!

We shoot mainly candid, documenting the story of the wedding day. Our aim is to capture those meaningful moments full of emotion. We love doing trash-the-dress photo sessions, they are the best! It is then when we take create the once-in-a-lifetime scenic wedding photos - made in Aruba. Definitely a must do for any destination wedding!

We use mainly natural light because it's the most beautiful light there is. This is how we best preserve the natural and original look in your photos, so they take you back to your big day.

We are a team of two. Marc: photography. Cassandra: photo editing, marketing, customer service.

Our favorite wedding venues are the Hilton, Divi All-Inclusive, Hyatt, Marriott, Pure Ocean, Manchebo, Ritz Carlton. You can view wedding albums for each of these locations on our website.

Follow Crooze Photography Aruba on

Crooze Photography Aruba 6
Crooze Photography Aruba 7
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the magical photos!

If you are getting married in Aruba Crooze Photography is the photographer that you are going to want to hire. Crooze is above & beyond everything I could have ever imagined! I found Crooze through wedding websites & looked at their photos on instragram & knew that I had to have them photograph our wedding. We booked Crooze almost a year out before our wedding (even before we had a deposit & confirmed our venue). Since we were having a destination wedding & not many people I know have had one I was full of questions. Cassandra & Marc always got back to me usually within a half hour maybe an hour at the latest no matter what time I sent them an email.
    Crooze was also very accommodating. When I had first booked them we had done a 5-hour package, but last minute my husbands family said that they were unable to attend so I reached out to Crooze to see if they would be able to add an additional hour & come an hour earlier so that way we can take all of our family photos before the wedding & they said not a problem.
    Crooze helped link us with our videographer as well & a couple of days before the wedding Crooze coordinated a meeting at the hotel that we were staying at to help go over all the shots we were wanting & the timeline from start to finish.
    The day of the wedding everything was so easy & they did an amazing job of capturing all the special moments & all the little details. My husband hates getting his picture taken because he always feels so uncomfortable in-front of the camera but with Crooze he did not mind getting his picture taken. There was minimal posing, for the most part they captured everything & everyone in their natural element. Crooze did an fantastic job of making sure that only our guest were in the photos. They were able to work angles & move bystanders out of the pictures were being taken. All of our guest told us after the wedding that our photographers were on top of everything & doing everything they could to help get wonderful shots. They were even able to get a picture with us & all of our guest.
    The day after the wedding we got 10 teaser photos which made me so anxious & excited to see the rest. About 2 1/2 weeks later we received the rest & I was floored with the AMAZING photos that we received they were absolutely stunning. Marc & Cassandra are top of the line & it shows in their work. Thank you for being the magnificent photographers that you are & helping to capture all the magical moments & memories that our friends & family are going to cherish forever!

Marissa · Married on 08/25/2018

Marc & Cassandra made our wedding day absolutely perfect! We met them 2 years before our wedding and we instantly felt comfortable and, of course, we loved their work, so choosing them was easy. The day of the wedding they made the pictures so easy and fun. We just got our images back (less than a month after the wedding! So fast!) and they were everything we dreamed of. The perfect mix of bride/groom, family, dancing, decor, candid shots, etc. We cannot thank Cassandra and Marc enough for their beautiful work! If you’re having a destination wedding in Aruba, Crooze is the ONLY way to go!

Cassandra & Marc- we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

All our love,
    Marissa & Chris

Crooze Photography Aruba 8
    Crooze Photography Aruba 9
    Crooze Photography Aruba 10
    Crooze Photography Aruba 11

Jacqueline · Married on 07/14/2018

Simply Amazing!

Over this past summer, we had a fairy tale of a wedding, Cassandra and Marc took the most amazing photos, and we can't thank them enough for capturing every moment of our beautiful wedding day. Each and every picture came out simply amazing! They were more than photographers. From the beginning of planning our wedding to the actual day of the wedding they offered us advice, support and guidance that helped make all our dreams come true!
    Thank you again for going above and beyond on our wedding day! We are truly speechless when we look at our photos!! We can't wait to take more pictures with you in the years to come

Crooze Photography Aruba FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Zelle Duda Photography
    Zelle Duda Photography Wedding Photographers

Their quality, friendliness, and overall easy-to-work with spirits truly higher the standards for client-to-photographer relationships. I truly enjoyed getting to meet them and will personally be hiring them for all my returning trips to Aruba. I recommend Crooze Photography to any and all beachy travelers whether you're actually visiting the island, or not!

• Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ
    Ruuben's Wedding Photo & DJ Wedding Photographers

Amazing photographers, always capturing moments that you'll look back to for years to come.

• Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino Hotel Weddings

It is always a pleasure to work with Crooze Photography.