Crooze Photography Aruba Reviews

76 | Oranjestad, AW

76 Reviews for Crooze Photography Aruba

• Sabrina

Sabrina Attwells · Married on 03/10/2020

Perfectly captured our special day

We could not recommend Crooze Photography enough, Cassandra, Marc and Quinton are truly amazing and worth every dollar spent.

We chose Crooze as we really wanted a photographer who could capture the candid, natural moments of our special day and based on the photos on the Crooze website we felt they would be perfect. We were not disappointed. Crooze were amazing from the day we contacted them through to the final results being received.

My husband and I are based in Australia and time zones were not an issue. Cassandra was extremely prompt and helpful with communications making it easy to book Crooze.

We met Marc the week before the wedding to run through the details of what we wanted and timings. Meeting Marc instantly put our minds at ease. Marc was such a nice person and was extremely accommodating.

When the big day arrived Marc and Quinton were amazing. We hardly knew they were there. The were discreet and captured all of the beautiful moments. They were such a pleasure to be around, we were both extremely happy with our choice.

We received some teasers the very next day and these just made us eager to see the final results. They were perfect and we just couldn't wait to live the day again through the moments captured by Crooze.

Crooze did not disappoint, we received the final images and we could not be happier. The captured every moment perfectly and we are so happy. I cannot stop looking at them.

If you are getting married in Aruba I would highly recommend Crooze Photography.

Thank you so much Cassandra, Marc and Quinton.

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/15/2020

Captured our wedding beautifully!!

Crooze was recommended to me by my cousin’s sister in law. I had seen her wedding photos so hiring them was a no brainer. Marc was so easy to work with and I could not be happier with the way the pictures turned out. My only regret would be not hiring them for longer! Thank you guys for everything!!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 11/01/2019

Incredible Photographer!

I cannot say enough great things about Crooze Photography! I was nervous to pick a photographer from afar with having a destination wedding but from day 1 they were extremely responsive and answered all questions and concerns I had. Prior to the wedding, they helped me to come up with a plan that would work based on the photos I was hoping for and the timing of the wedding! Marc came to our hotel to meet us a few days prior to the wedding and we felt completely confident about our photos! The wedding day couldn’t have gone better. The whole process felt fun and natural, rather than posed or forced! When we saw our teaser photos, we were absolutely blown away with the creativity, lighting, quality, and variety of the pictures! We had our full album of wedding pictures less than 6 weeks after our wedding day and are absolutely obsessed with them! Thank you Crooze for making us feel like family and capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Sean Gannon · Married on 10/11/2019

Fantastic Experience

Crooze Photography gave us an amazing experience for our wedding. Throughout each stage of the preparation, ceremony and reception they were attentive and ever present without being obtrusive. They organized a number of group shots and staged individual shots. While I haven't seen all of the pictures yet the ones that I have received came out incredible. They did a great job incorporating the scenic beauty of Aruba into our pictures for some really breathtaking shots.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Erin · Married on 09/21/2019

Choose Crooze! They will exceed your expectations!

Crooze Photography took our engagement and wedding pictures and they exceeded our expectations!!

For our engagement shoot, they picked us up at our resort and transported us to a few different locations in their vehicle. They were easy to converse with and made us feel comfortable, which was comforting as we don't like to be the center of attention. They knew the perfect places to get the best shots. We were thrilled with the pictures and used them for our wedding website.
    For our wedding, Marc and his son, Quinton, worked as a team to take our pictures. Unfortunately, right after our ceremony high winds and rain came in. (This actually made for great pictures :) )Despite the poor weather and a location change (!), they were still able to capture each special moment. They even stayed longer than scheduled to capture some of the events that got delayed due to the weather.
    Cassandra did a great job editing (not over editing) our pictures. They were flawless and we are beyond thrilled with the amount and quality of the pictures.

We are so grateful Crooze captured our wedding and that we have beautiful pictures to reflect one of our most special days.
    -Brian & Erin

Sent on 01/07/2020

Shelly Etchison · Married on 08/16/2019

Wonderful Experience!

We hired Crooze for my son's wedding in Aruba and they were absolutely wonderful! They were amazing to work with during the entire process, from the pre-wedding meeting, their approach on wedding day, and even after the wedding. The photos were simply beautiful and truly captured all the special memories and moments from the day. They really took the time to understand what we were wanting, were flexible, and seemed to truly care. Thank you so much Marc and Crooze Photography. You guys are the best!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Melanie · Married on 08/14/2019

Aruba wedding photos

Crooze photography is amazing! Marc was so easy to work with, made us all feel so comfortable and we got incredible photos. Well worth every penny. We received teaser photos within a week of our wedding and received all wedding photos within a month. To anyone getting married in Aruba, book with Crooze!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Maddalena

Maddalena · Married on 06/29/2019

Trash the Dress July 2019

I used Crooze for our trash the dress photos. It was worth the money! My husband and I were put at ease with this photographer. They took AMAZING pictures that we cannot wait to put on canvas. HIGHLY recommend for an Aruba wedding. Partner well with the Hilton as well :). Thank you! Maddalena and David

Sent on 07/23/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Crooze Photography

Where do I begin with Crooze Photography …
    Getting married in Aruba has always been my dream vision and before I was even engaged I was following Crooze on Instagram and knew that they would be our photographers. Once we got engaged they were our first vendor that we booked! Marc and Cassandra were super helpful and responsive with my hundred questions during the planning process. We traveled to Aruba a few times prior to the wedding and met with Marc each time, even if it was to quickly chat with more questions. We had an opportunity to do a mini engagement shoot in which we absolutely loved and could not wait for the wedding photos!
    On our wedding day Marc was promptly on time and ready to go! He quickly learned all names in our bridal party ( and there were 23 of them! ) Your wedding day will absolutely fly by, and being caught up in the moment it is difficult to keep track! One valued tip for destination brides is to make sure you designate someone with a specific list of pictures that you want - There were a few specific photo shots that I wanted and missed, but aside from that, Marc did capture the moments that truly meant so much to us! We also received teaser photos a week after the wedding which got us even more excited. We highly recommend Crooze Photography to anyone that is getting married in Aruba. They are certainly the most personable people to work with and we feel as if we gained a friendship as well with them! Thank you both again so much!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Forever Grateful

I just wanted to thank Croozephoto from the bottom of my heart for my incredible wedding photos. We spent our whole Sunday showing them to our family. The talent your beautiful family has is incredible. These photos are so amazing and beautiful. I cannot thank you enough from the day I signed our contract, the meeting with Marc, the day of the wedding, sneak peeks and now the finished product. The whole process was so amazing, fun, and at ease. I had not one moment of worry or stress knowing my memories were being captured for me to cherish forever by the best- Croozephotography Thank you so much again for everything.
    Sincerely,
    Matthew and Jennifer Glubiak

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Ricardo

Ricardo Iramain · Married on 03/16/2019

What we´ve looked for!

Marc was really flexible and helpful with what we wanted. We had an amazing moment! Very recommended. Thanks Mark!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Ricker · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfect, in every way.

Crooze was so incredible in every way. Marc and Cassandra were so fun and a hit with our guests! They were kind, responsive, accommodating, and knew exactly how to capture our wedding day. My husband and I will be back to Aruba for our anniversary and want to book them again if we can! Thank you so much, Crooze!! 5 stars across the board!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Beau J Saad · Married on 01/09/2019

Crooze helped make our day perfect!

We looked at a lot of different options at the beginning of our process. Having a wedding out of the country is not easy and we were nervous that we wouldn't find the right photographer for our wedding budget and needs. We found Crooze and from the second we inquired to the time we got the photos everything was exceeding our expectations. Pricing with Crooze is very reasonable and Marc went above and beyond for us! He helped capture the moments that meant most to us and helped give us a custom package to cut out the unnecessary times. Waking up and dressing up again in our wedding day outfits was quite the challenge but we are so happy and thankful that we did and were able to capture memorable pictures all across the island of Aruba. We especially liked Marc's style of photography. We loved getting teasers along the way until we ultimately got all the digital photos. Thank you again Marc, Cassandra, and team for a excellent experience! We would recommend your services to anyone getting married in Aruba.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Lori Quinn · Married on 01/07/2019

Excellent Wedding Photographer!!!!

We contacted Cassandra and Marc to ask them to take pictures at our destination wedding at the Hyatt. They were very responsive. They were very helpful when due to scheduling on our end, we needed to change the date of the wedding, they were able to work with us. On the day of the wedding, Marc was there and ready to go. We received all our pictures, I thought, very quickly. He did an amazing job. The pictures look amazing. I would totally recommend them for anyone wanting their weddings photographed. Thank you again, Marc and Cassandra.

Lori and Mike Quinn

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the magical photos!

If you are getting married in Aruba Crooze Photography is the photographer that you are going to want to hire. Crooze is above & beyond everything I could have ever imagined! I found Crooze through wedding websites & looked at their photos on instragram & knew that I had to have them photograph our wedding. We booked Crooze almost a year out before our wedding (even before we had a deposit & confirmed our venue). Since we were having a destination wedding & not many people I know have had one I was full of questions. Cassandra & Marc always got back to me usually within a half hour maybe an hour at the latest no matter what time I sent them an email.
    Crooze was also very accommodating. When I had first booked them we had done a 5-hour package, but last minute my husbands family said that they were unable to attend so I reached out to Crooze to see if they would be able to add an additional hour & come an hour earlier so that way we can take all of our family photos before the wedding & they said not a problem.
    Crooze helped link us with our videographer as well & a couple of days before the wedding Crooze coordinated a meeting at the hotel that we were staying at to help go over all the shots we were wanting & the timeline from start to finish.
    The day of the wedding everything was so easy & they did an amazing job of capturing all the special moments & all the little details. My husband hates getting his picture taken because he always feels so uncomfortable in-front of the camera but with Crooze he did not mind getting his picture taken. There was minimal posing, for the most part they captured everything & everyone in their natural element. Crooze did an fantastic job of making sure that only our guest were in the photos. They were able to work angles & move bystanders out of the pictures were being taken. All of our guest told us after the wedding that our photographers were on top of everything & doing everything they could to help get wonderful shots. They were even able to get a picture with us & all of our guest.
    The day after the wedding we got 10 teaser photos which made me so anxious & excited to see the rest. About 2 1/2 weeks later we received the rest & I was floored with the AMAZING photos that we received they were absolutely stunning. Marc & Cassandra are top of the line & it shows in their work. Thank you for being the magnificent photographers that you are & helping to capture all the magical moments & memories that our friends & family are going to cherish forever!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Marissa · Married on 08/25/2018

Marc & Cassandra made our wedding day absolutely perfect! We met them 2 years before our wedding and we instantly felt comfortable and, of course, we loved their work, so choosing them was easy. The day of the wedding they made the pictures so easy and fun. We just got our images back (less than a month after the wedding! So fast!) and they were everything we dreamed of. The perfect mix of bride/groom, family, dancing, decor, candid shots, etc. We cannot thank Cassandra and Marc enough for their beautiful work! If you’re having a destination wedding in Aruba, Crooze is the ONLY way to go!

Cassandra & Marc- we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

All our love,
    Marissa & Chris

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 07/14/2018

Simply Amazing!

Over this past summer, we had a fairy tale of a wedding, Cassandra and Marc took the most amazing photos, and we can't thank them enough for capturing every moment of our beautiful wedding day. Each and every picture came out simply amazing! They were more than photographers. From the beginning of planning our wedding to the actual day of the wedding they offered us advice, support and guidance that helped make all our dreams come true!
    Thank you again for going above and beyond on our wedding day! We are truly speechless when we look at our photos!! We can't wait to take more pictures with you in the years to come

Sent on 11/25/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience - Cassandra and Marc were so patient, personable, and accommodating! So talented & wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them for any of your photo needs in Aruba!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Lydia · Married on 05/18/2018

A photographer is one of the most important aspects of your wedding day, especially when you have a destination wedding. A lot of people will only be able to experience your wedding through photos. If you are reading this trying to find a photographer for your wedding, stop looking. I had the pleasure of meeting with Marc and Cassandra a year before my wedding while I was looking for a photographer. Just off of our first meeting together, I said “how do I get you a deposit?”. They were so kind, warm, happy, and fun which is important on your wedding day! You can’t just go based on the photos because you need to be able to be comfortable and work together. I was a bride that was definitely on somewhat of a budget however, it was 100% worth cutting in some less important areas and making it work in order to have them as our photographers. We had them for 4 hours (enough to capture putting on the dress/getting ready final details up to 30 minutes through dancing) and we ended up with 470 absolutely stunning photos! So worth every penny. I have to commend them also, because my husband and I decided we wanted to move our wedding time to earlier than normal beach weddings which I’m sure made it more difficult for them to adjust to the lighting. They never made us feel bad or acted irritated that we might have made it harder on them and they adjusted AMAZINGLY! Something else to note was that on the day of the wedding through all of the craziness we still had not given them our final check! NOT ONCE did they mention it. I was more concerned about getting them the money than they were! Finally, I can’t even express the joy that their photos have brought us. I have always feared that I wouldn’t look good in my wedding photos (I’ve gained some weight in the last few years). I’ve had a vision of what I wanted my photos to look like since I decided I wanted to get married in Aruba at the age of 18. The photos were everything I imagined and more! THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Tara · Married on 05/10/2018

Marc and Cassandra are amazing! When planning our destination wedding, we had several options for photographers through our wedding planner. Photos were a high priority for us. After looking at different photographers on social media, we immediately knew Crooze were the ones for us! Their photos are amazing and we were so excited for them to photograph our wedding! We corresponded through email up until our wedding and their responses were instant! They were so professional and kind, I couldn’t wait to finally meet in person. We met with Marc a couple days before our wedding. He was professional, thorough, and made sure everything would go smoothly the day of and he was aware of all the details! On the day of, Marc and his assistant were on time, professional, and Marc immediately learned everyone’s names in the wedding party within minutes! His attention to detail from getting ready through the reception was indescribable. Everyone in our wedding party and guests immediately noticed how detailed and talented Marc was and commented how they knew our photos were going to be awesome. We had a day after photo session the following week and we were again blown away by Marc’s talent. He picked us up promptly at the lobby of our hotel and took us to take photos at the natural bridge and ruins. Again, Marc was so detailed during our session! We received a couple of teasers and received our photos just two weeks after the wedding! We were amazed by how quickly we received them. We have looked at them many times and each time I am completely blown away. We loved how Crooze uses natural light and this was one of our many reasons for choosing them! We can relive our wedding day because Marc captured every single moment throughout the entire day/night. Cassandra's photo editing skills are amazing; they are literally the perfect team! We would highly recommend Crooze and we hope to use them in the future! Thank you again Marc and Cassandra!!! :)

Sent on 06/02/2018

Kirsten · Married on 04/22/2018

Marc and Cassandra were absolutely wonderful! I had scoped out their photography on their website and social media for several months before reaching out to them to photograph our wedding at the Hilton Aruba. We are so happy with our decision! When we emailed Crooze, they responded almost immediately and made us feel special throughout the whole process! Their response time to any email we sent was almost instantaneous. That was really important to us since we were planning our wedding from so far away. They were also extremely professional and flexible to our wishes. We were blessed with an amazing sunset that Marc captured brilliantly. We have now received our photos and we were simply blown away. We would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer in Aruba!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/22/2018

They responded to emails right away, the venue was discussed, and the pictures turned out amazing. Not wedding pictures, but family pictures (try and get pre-teens to smile!). Very lovely to meet you Mark, you captured great shots of our family, thank you. Wonderful pictures :)

Sent on 03/03/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/27/2017

Deciding to have a destination wedding is nerve-wrecking enough. On top of that, not being able to meet with your vendors in person until the week of your wedding is daunting. When breaking down our budget, my husband and I both agreed that photography was our main priority. These will be the pictures we have forever to showcase the happiest day of our lives. We wanted to illustrate the beauty of Aruba without losing the island’s integrity and filtering the photos to death. Booking Crooze Photography was by far one of our best decisions! I mean, their portfolio speaks volumes of their talent. Crooze Photography is known for working with natural light, which is exactly what we were looking for in our wedding pictures. Immediately upon reaching out to them our nerves about capturing the perfect pictures for our day subsided. Marc & Cassandra are timely, professional, and full of energy.

Once we were settled at the resort, Marc came to meet us to discuss the timeline, must-have pictures, provide advice for the day of, and to answer any and all questions we may have about the process. This alone went above and beyond our expectations, and again, calmed our nerves. On our big day everything felt natural and comfortable – everyone was enjoying the moment. There were even times we forgot that hundreds of amazing images were being taken of us. Marc and Cassandra really are that good!

Throughout the week we got sneak peeks of our wedding photos and continued to get more and more eager to share them with our loved ones. Our wedding photos came in record time and the images were insanely beautiful. I highly recommend, advocate, advise, urge, suggest, (all the above) to all couples who are considering getting engaged, married, and/or honeymooning on One Happy Island to check Crooze Photography out – you honestly will be blown away!! Thank you SO very much, Marc & Cassandra, for capturing our gorgeous day with your breathtaking images ☺

With Love,
    Courtney & Joey

Sent on 11/15/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2017

Like most couples, finding someone to capture one of the most important days of our lives was priority one. We debated bringing a photographer from home with us to Aruba, but decided we wanted to find someone local who was comfortable shooting in the weather and who knew the island. We found Crooze Photography on Wedding Wire and proceeded to their website. Absolutely blown away by their portfolio, we sent an email and received a reply almost immediately. Marc and Cassandra were responsive and professional answering all of our questions, and made us feel very comfortable even before arriving on the island. We booked a four hour session on the wedding day and a trash the dress session the day after.
    Marc met with us the week of our wedding, reviewed our timeline, accommodated our unique requests, and gave us fabulous pointers to keep in mind on the wedding day. Our big day came and Marc and Cassandra were amazing! They flowed effortlessly and were super flexible. They made us feel like we could be ourselves and have fun. They captured beautiful candids as well as posed moments with our family. They listened to our requests and guided us to get the perfect shots, and the trash the dress session was just as incredible. We were able to visit three locations around the island, play with our wardrobe, and capture the natural beauty surrounding us. Less than four weeks later we had hundreds of gorgeous photos and an unbelievable experience. We would highly recommend Crooze Photography for your event!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Alissa · Married on 10/07/2017

They say pictures are worth a 1000 words and we knew we had to have the best photographer for our wedding day. We found Crooze on instagram and we instantly knew we wanted to use them. The husband and wife duo was absolutely amazing. They made sure everyone was posed correctly, hair was in place and everyone was smiling. I am so happy with the way the pictures came out and the professionalism we experienced. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to have pictures taken in Aruba.

Sent on 10/30/2017