Birmingham, AL 35210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 1

About Crooked Tree Productions

CTP prides itself on creating original films for each and every couple. Just watch some of the highlight clips featured on this site. Everyone's wedding day is different and Kali's biggest goal in telling your story is to do just that...she wants to portray your custom, unique wedding day in a way that no one else will.

Not one of her films looks like another because she doesn't go into filming with a formula or a check list of shots. Instead, she films it as it happens. She doesn't force situations or put you in awkward positions, she just simply lets the day unfold and then tells your natural love story exactly how it happened.

If you're down for a good time, can go with the flow, and desire a video that is custom tailored to you and your fiancé, then you're a perfect fit for CTP.

Follow Crooked Tree Productions on

• Fractal Image
  • On-Site Productions
  • Shoot First Video and Photography

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 15 vídeos

36 Reviews for Crooked Tree Productions

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2016

Kali is simply amazing and is a woman who knows what she is doing! She was so fun to have around throughout the weekend and made us all feel so comfortable. (Except the guys on the golf course.. apparently when she showed up, the golf skills went down the drain ;)) She went above and beyond to capture unique and special moments over the weekend to make our video perfect. I can't wait to relive our day for the rest of our lives and be able to share it with our kids, grandkids, and all of the generations to come!!!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Jessie · Married on 07/30/2016

If I wrote all of the ways that I love Kali and the work she did I would run out of characters. We didn't think twice about hiring CTP for filming our rehearsal dinner and wedding day; we had seen her work, talked to couples that had used her in the past, and were SO excited when she rearranged her schedule to be able to shoot our wedding. Kali was very professional and up front about what to expect before our wedding, on the day of our wedding, and after our wedding. It was easy to communicate with the CTP team both before and after our wedding. Kali took the time to seamlessly edit our wedding footage. She perfectly captured our entire weekend and created a beautiful video that I will literally cherish forever. My family and I couldn't be happier with her work, it was well worth the wait!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Haley · Married on 06/18/2016

We are so happy we decided on Kali and Crooked Tree Productions to film our wedding weekend! Not only did she capture the entire wedding day, she traveled a day early to cover our rehearsal dinner as well! What was said at your rehearsal dinner is something that you will want to go back and re-watch--I promise! I cannot say enough great things about Kali and all that she did to capture the most special day, despite so many personal things going on during this time. Receiving our wedding video was totally worth the wait because it allowed us to re-live so many special memories from our wedding weekend, as well as bringing back allllll the happy emotions that you never want to forget! I enjoyed working with Kali every step of the planning, wedding day, and post wedding. We are so thankful for a timeless video that we can cherish forever!!!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Real Weddings

• On-Site Productions
    On-Site Productions Wedding DJs

Kali is so much fun and great to work along side. She is the best in the business.

• Birmingham, 35210 See on map