Creme Fraiche Catering

Ray, MI View map

With over 30 years of experience and family roots in a large local farm, Creme Fraiche Catering offers a unique take on farm to fork freshness. From dinner parties to wedding cakes, your special events or weekly meal planning, we can customize your experience to fit your specific tastes. Every event is unique and one of a kind and we believe that your menu should be too. We love working with our clients one on one to personalize their special occasions. Our passionate chefs are skilled in a wide variety of delicious cuisines, craft cocktails, and decadent pastries. There are no over used, bland, boring menus. We are truly dedicated to making sure your event is one that will shine!

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
    Jena Married on 11/04/2017
    They catered our wedding about 2 weeks ago, and the food was incredible! Guests had a best things to say about the food, and I honestly think it was the BEST wedding food I have ever had. The prime rib was cooked perfectly and the chicken was so moist. Everything was served so elegantly, and within the allotted dinner time. Plus everything was still hot (even with my dad making a very long toast that I didn't anticipate). Oh and they setup my plate chargers and napkins for me. They were great to work with, and I highly recommend them. Thank you guys!

58985 Broughton Rd Ray, MI, 48096
Location of (Creme Fraiche Catering)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding