Manteca, CA 95336 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Creativeweddingsbybob

With the excitement of an engagement and the craziness of wedding planning, officiants often times become a last minute detail. My goal is to create a memorable experience for every couple on their wedding day. I want each ceremony to reflect the specific couple I am working with and create a space that is just theirs to keep and remember forever. Please visit my web site for reviews, pictures and additional information.

fullsizerender 4

Creativeweddingsbybob 7
  • Kassandra

Kassandra Cabrera · Married on 08/03/2019

Our wedding on 8-3-2019

Bob was funny, polite, professional and really made the mood for rest of the day absolutely beautiful. He exceeded my expectations and I would rate him a 20/10. I can’t thank him enough. Very reasonable pricing considering he drove about an hour out to the wedding. And he was the friendliest officiant I could find. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thanks again Bob, Miguel & Kassandra

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Creativeweddingsbybob 8
    Creativeweddingsbybob 9

Jordan Skipper · Married on 07/27/2019

Bob was excellent

Bob was great. He made our experience memorable by being personable with the audience. He made everybody laugh and knew how to break the ice. He adjusted to our ceremony preferences, provided a lot of options and guidance throughout the planning process. He was available to speak on the phone at a moments notice. He really made the ceremony memorable. We are happy to have had him as our Officient and would recommend him to anyone else.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Creativeweddingsbybob 10
    Creativeweddingsbybob 11
    Creativeweddingsbybob 12
    Creativeweddingsbybob 13

Robert Scheer · Married on 07/26/2019

Backyard Wedding

Experienced and knowledgeable and professional. Bob has a way of making you feel at ease, and has a warm friendly smile. He had some good ideas, and worked with us on our vows. We are an older couple and preferred something more casual and he was very accommodating to that. Without reading his bio yet my soon to be wife picked him from his picture saying "he has a friendly smile, let's pick him"

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Creativeweddingsbybob 14

Creativeweddingsbybob FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Evangelical, Lutheran, No Denomination, Shinto
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Rachel Fawn Photo
    Rachel Fawn Photo Wedding Photographers

Creative is right!!! I've photographed a lot of weddings, but Bob is by far my favorite wedding officiant. He even worked with me to help me get the perfect photo during the bride and groom's kiss by moving slightly to the side. I know that seems like a small detail, but I know my clients appreciated that photo! Not just that, but I just love Bob's personality. He really captured the emotion of the ceremony - both heartfelt, deep, bring-you-to-tears emotion, and also, fun, hilarious, laugh-out-loud emotion! I can't say enough good things about him - and I'm going to use him as my own officiant when I get married!

• Manteca, 95336 See on map