221 Driggs Drive Unit 4507, Winter Park, FL 32793 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Creative Cinema

I’ve been doing video production for over 16 years and I’d like to offer to make you a memorable wedding video. My work is 5 star rated across all wedding platforms, and I offer the BEST $1k wedding video money can buy. We can discuss the details, of course, but first I wanted to see if this is something you might be interested in.

If so, would it be okay if I sent you samples of my work?

Write me a quick message and let's get this conversation started!

Hurry! I still have some availability for Fall/Winter 2019.

Follow Creative Cinema on

30 Reviews for Creative Cinema

1 User photo

Creative Cinema 1

Becky · Married on 02/10/2018

It was so incredibly important to both my husband and me that we not only have photographs of our wedding, but also a beautiful video to document the entire day. I knew that we had found the perfect videographer when we I first talked to Ted at Creative Cinema. He was incredibly helpful and accommodating and truly cared about helping to make our wedding day special. We were so excited when we received our highlight video and I still cry with happiness when I watch it. We cannot wait to see the longer video! Thank you so much, Ted, for providing us with such beautiful video footage, allowing us to relive our wedding day for years to come.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Meagan · Married on 06/10/2017

Originally I was one of those skeptics on if it was worth it to hire a videographer for the day and now I am SO glad we decided to do it. As beautiful as our photos are there are so many amazing moments and emotions that can only be captured by live film. Ted with Creative Cinema was recommended by our wedding coordinator Nicole and I couldn't be happier she connected us! If you want a videographer to not only capture your whole day but make you seem like movie stars, look no further!

Despite being sick and in the hospital Ted made it a priority to contact me the morning of to assure me he had it figured out and I was in good hands, and then again a couple days after to check in on us. And he was totally right, Alex was wonderful and great at capturing everything without being in the middle of the action. Ted is so talented at somehow taking 8 hours of raw footage and finding the perfect moments to string together for a beautiful 4 minute teaser trailer and an amazing 2 hour feature film that I know we'll want to watch at least once a year for the rest of our lives. Additionally, we get all the raw footage in case there is something specific we want to go back and watch.

You can't go wrong with hiring Creative Cinema to capture one of the most incredible days of your life!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Creative Cinema 2

Antoinette · Married on 05/14/2017

No need to look ok any further for a videographer, don't hesitate for even a second to book Ted Juras, the memories he will capture and the extremely creative way he puts together the movie poster,short film, & the long movie will bring tears for joys to you when you receive them to view! Thank you for capturing our daughters wedding and providing Trina & Dave with memories for a lifetime as they embark on their journey in life as husband and wife.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Creative Cinema's reply:

Hey Toni! Thanks so much for the kind words. I had a great time at with your entire family, so thanks again for having me there. So happy that Trina loved the video too. Thanks again!

• McKenzie Stewart Weddings
    McKenzie Stewart Weddings Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend a wedding video for your Wedding! I don't mean a small camera in the back of the room, and thats not what you get with Creative Cinema. With Creative Cinema, they do it right and you'll have a video you'll want to watch again and again and share with everyone you know! They are very professional and I highly endorse them.

• Cherish Events LLC
    Cherish Events LLC Wedding Planners

It's always a pleasure working with Teddy. He is very professional and delivers quality work to the client. I strongly recommend Creative Cinema by Teddy for your upcoming event!

• James & Jules Wedding Photography
    James & Jules Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Teddy was really easy to work alongside, the bride raved about the product he delivered.

• 221 Driggs Drive Unit 4507, Unit 4507 Winter Park, FL, 32793 See on map