Creative Cakes at the Briarhurst (formerly Creative Cakes by Carol)

404 Manitou Ave, Manitou Springs, CO 80829 Map · Phone number

44 Reviews for Creative Cakes at the Briarhurst (formerly Creative Cakes by Carol)

Creative Cakes at the Briarhurst (formerly Creative Cakes by Carol) 1
Creative Cakes at the Briarhurst (formerly Creative Cakes by Carol) 2
Creative Cakes at the Briarhurst (formerly Creative Cakes by Carol) 3
Creative Cakes at the Briarhurst (formerly Creative Cakes by Carol) 4

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Carol! I can't take you enough for the cupcakes, the wedding cake topper, AND dropping everything off at the Rabbit Hole! Thank you so much for all you did for me on my wedding day!!!

• Y

Yolanda Blount · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing cake for an Amazing Day

Thank so much carol for the beautiful cake. It was just want I had dreamed of and it was so so good...great military discount.

Creative Cakes at the Briarhurst (formerly Creative Cakes by Carol) 5

Lydia · Married on 09/30/2017

Carol was absolutely wonderful to work with, and honestly she seems like one of coolest ladies ever! I had initially not really prioritized a cake as being all that important to me and therefore conducted little research and went in completely blind to my conversation with Carol. I described to her what we were looking for and was pleasantly surprised by her quote, as it came in below what we anticipated paying. I didn't feel the need to look any further because she was so pleasant and sweet! After our conversation, all of the sudden - I was excited about the cake! And as it turns out, it ended up being one of the elements I most loved about the wedding. I was only sad I couldn't have spent more time staring at its awesomeness. Luckily, we have pictures. I had a fall-themed wedding in the mountains, and a search on pinterest revealed cute aspen-themed wedding cakes that I shared with Carol. What she produced was even better than what I anticipated and saw on pinterest, with intricate green and gradually changing fall-colored leaves and an aspen tree background. Plus, it was so delicious!!! We love the whipped cream frosting. Everyone agreed it was such a creative, amazing cake. Thank you so much, Carol! I highly recommend working with her for your cake needs.

Creative Cakes at the Briarhurst (formerly Creative Cakes by Carol) 6
    Creative Cakes at the Briarhurst (formerly Creative Cakes by Carol) 7
    Creative Cakes at the Briarhurst (formerly Creative Cakes by Carol) 8

• Briarhurst Manor
    Briarhurst Manor Mansion Weddings

Carol makes fantastic wedding and special occasion cakes. Not only are her cakes beautiful,unique and creative but our wedding guests devour them and even ask for seconds! Plus all of our brides and grooms just love her sweet, warm and caring personality.

• 404 Manitou Ave Manitou Springs, 80829 See on map