Craig Chambers Disc-Connection

Bountiful, UT 84010 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Craig Chambers Disc-Connection

Craig Chambers, owner of Disc-Connection, one of Utah's Largest D.J. companies, began his music career as a drummer. He played in swing bands for more than 10 years. At this same time he taught drum lessons and managed a music store. He has been a D.J. for more than 25 years, personally doing over 150 engagements every year. Craig enjoys performing at a variety of functions. "It is just as rewarding to see a bridal party dance till the early morning hours, as to have Justin Timberlake say 'Excellent sound system' after he's worked the mic, or for the Governor to give me the thumbs up for his introduction at a corporate sales meeting. Every venue has its challenges and I love the reward of knowing at the end of the evening the client is leaving happy."

• Life of the Party
  • ADM Productions
  • Squawkbox Sound

14 Reviews for Craig Chambers Disc-Connection

• Anna

Anna Cmaylo · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Choice!

We had a great experience with Craig. Soon after I first reached out, I received a call from him to talk about the type of event we were envisioning and the type of music we had in mind. We shared a few of our must-have tunes for the procession/recession and first dance, but otherwise we left it up to him and he did a great job! He's extremely responsive and put me completely at ease. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding (or other large event) DJ.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Craig Chambers Disc-Connection's reply:

Thank you so much Anna! You, Matt, and your group had things rockin' at High West. It made my job easy.

Craig
  • Shruti

Shruti · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding dj ever

DJ Craig is incredible, kind, patient, flexible, responsive, and has excellent music taste - we hired DJ Craig to be our wedding DJ for an Indian-Jewish inspired wedding in Park City, Utah on May 25, 2019 and he threw us an epic party. He was also our emcee/host for the night and he did a terrific job. He was easily one of our favorite and easiest vendors to work with. Thank you so much, DJ Craig, we absolutely loved working with you, and are so grateful to have had you on our big day!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Craig Chambers Disc-Connection's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my privilege to be a part of yours and Julians big day. It's not often I get to go from the "Hora" into a Bollywood set. You and your guests made it a memorable party.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Saved us at the last minute!

Had to cancel our DJ 20 days before the wedding and we were in a panic. Our venue recommended Craig and he came to our rescue!! He was incredibly responsive, communicative, and helpful during a very stressful time. WE LOVE CRAIG CHAMBERS!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Craig Chambers Disc-Connection's reply:

Rachel! You are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much for the review. You, Tim, and your guests were so fun.

The best to you both,