Cracked Light Studio

Hagerstown, MD View map

Our goal is the provide wedding photography that defies trends and will stand the test of time! While our style leans more towards a documentary look we also like to pause and create moments that you can look back on for years to come. Our service is based out of Hagerstown, MD and we will serve a 2 1/2 hour radius.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Kristine Married on 06/13/2015
    I don't think I can sing the praises of Cracked Light Studio highly enough. I got married on June 13, 2015. I hired Cracked Light to do the videography for the event.

Prior to the event, Caleb was in constant communication so I always knew what was going on and what to expect - he even coordinated with the DJ in charge of the ceremony and reception to be sure the sound would work out and they wouldn't "step on each other's toes," since my groom was being mic'ed separately for the video. Everything we would receive was right in the contract, and it was a very fair agreement. Caleb even confirmed with me how I preferred they dress so they wouldn't be out of place.

The day prior to the ceremony, we had the rehearsal, and Caleb and Sarah were there to get the layout of the area and program, and I was highly impressed with how well they worked together to come up with a "game plan."

The morning of the wedding, they arrived at 6am to catch the bridal party getting ready. They left a little beforehand so they could start setting up to ensure everything was perfect... and perfect it was. Caleb and Sarah both were the epitome of professionalism. It was REALLY hot the day I got married, which was outside and despite the heat, they stayed on top of everything. They worked well with the photographer, they were courteous to the guests, and they managed to capture moments that I wasn't even aware happened! They stayed until the very end of the reception, even catching our departure.

When I received the full length edit, I was brought to tears. I got to see moments that I missed at the wedding, and got to relive some WONDERFUL memories. I can't describe it as anything other than perfect - perfect moments, perfect editing, and perfect music.

If you're looking for a reasonably priced, highly professional, attentive, and caring company to capture your moment, you NEED to call Cracked Light Studios!

11900 Harp Rd Hagerstown, MD, 21742
Location of (Cracked Light Studio)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding