Castle Rock, CO 80104 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $2,500

About Courtney Taylor Photography

welcome to my bliss…

I’m glad you’ve decided to wander into my world. My signature style is rustic, chic, and candid pieces and I like to capture anything. I like to think that I can do it all. I don’t see myself meandering into any specialty anytime soon as I’ve only been doing this for a year and a half and I love to photograph anything and everything. I’m 25 and I’ve lived in Colorado all my life, secretly dreaming of ending up on a beach somewhere. I have been in love with the same guy for seven years and have been married to him for two. I have two babies, well fur babies for now (Hurley & Mac), which will be changing in 2016 hopefully!

As a photographer, wife, sister & daughter, there are so many memories that I know are important to capture so I am honored that you’ve chosen me to document this wonderful experience for you. Not only do I love photography, I love people, I love art and I would love to bring your ideas and dreams to life so that you may cherish these memories forever.

I am Colorado based, but will gladly travel the world for any destination session. I am a single shooter, but work with many other photographers if needed to capture more on the day of your celebration.

I welcome your interest and am confident that together, you and I will compose a story, documented by photos, enjoyed by you and your loved ones… until the end of time.

Follow Courtney Taylor Photography on

• Makenna Brylee Photography
  • Nicole Denae Photography
  • LightFusionPhoto
  • Brogan Resch Photography

1 Reviews for Courtney Taylor Photography

Talia · Married on 09/16/2017

Courtney is a doll!! I was lucky enough to have Courtney do my boudoir shoot as a gift to give to my hubby the day of our wedding... and let me tell you... the thought of doing this made me feel extremely nervous, self-conscious, uncomfortable, etc. The day of doing the actual shoot all those feelings subsided almost immediately. I felt like I was working with one of my closest friends! She made me feel like gold. Not only did she give me the most amazing photos, but she also did it exactly in the timeframe she told me I would get my photos back. I'm so happy I made the decision to do it! Book her!!!!!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/29/2017

• Castle Rock, 80104 See on map
    7203084974 (Phone number)
    Location of (Courtney Taylor Photography)

Courtney Taylor Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Courtney Taylor Photography include in the starting price?

Courtney Taylor Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Courtney Taylor Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Courtney Taylor Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations

What photography services does Courtney Taylor Photography offer?

Courtney Taylor Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• One Event / Day
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Courtney Taylor Photography offer for wedding events?

Courtney Taylor Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Courtney Taylor Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Courtney Taylor Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.