On Site, Saint Charles, MO 63304 Map · Phone number

About Courtney Smith Photography

I am a St. Louis wedding photographer with a love for story-telling. I like to describe my style as organic, romantic, and real. I believe that your wedding photos should tell your unique love story and be jumping off the page with all the emotions, joy, laughter, and tears that filled your day. I truly believe that the most beautiful things in life are the most authentic, so that's what I chase after.

Follow Courtney Smith Photography on

y7a7634

36 Reviews for Courtney Smith Photography

Ariel Strieker · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I had a great experience with Courtney! She’s super talented and very easy to work with - We had the best time just being ourselves in front of her camera on both our engagement session and our wedding day! We’re very thankful for the memories she captured for us 💗

Courtney Smith Photography 1
    Courtney Smith Photography 2
    Courtney Smith Photography 3
    Courtney Smith Photography 4

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2018

Courtney was easily my favorite choice from all of our wedding vendors! We had seen her work on instagram and fell in love with her style but her personality, presence and ease of capturing our day was better than I ever could have asked for. I emailed her a few nights after we got engaged and I woke up to a super sweet response the very next morning. She was very communicative throughout the whole process of checking in and letting us know what to expect. She showed up early even when she was feeling a little under the weather on our big day and was so positive! Since she was coming from across the country for our wedding we didn't do an engagement shoot so I was a little nervous but immediately felt like I had known her for a long time. She built us up throughout our entire event and was so present. We feel extremely blessed that she took on our event and are so so happy with how our photos came out. She captured all the love and excitement we felt that day. We are so excited so hang our photos and share them for years to come. Thank you Courtney!

Courtney Smith Photography 5
    Courtney Smith Photography 6
    Courtney Smith Photography 7
    Courtney Smith Photography 8
    Courtney Smith Photography 9

Annette · Married on 06/14/2018

courtney was amazing from beginning to end ... just the ease of working with her ... her unique and incredible eye for the unusual. simply the manner in which she worked with the children and made them feel at ease. I am blown away by her talent and the iconic photos she is able to capture. we could not be more pleased with her work, her integrity, and the quality of photos that we received. anyone would be lucky to have them photograph their day.

Courtney Smith Photography 10
    Courtney Smith Photography 11
    Courtney Smith Photography 12

Courtney Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Hermann Hill Weddings
    Hermann Hill Weddings Banquet Halls

Courtney recently photographed the Messenger wedding at Hermann Hill. She was very professional and easy to work with. We are looking forward to a return visit and can't wait to see more of the photos!

• On Site Saint Charles, MO 63304 See on map