Courtney Smith Photography Reviews

Courtney Smith Photography 6
Courtney Smith Photography 7

Ariel Strieker 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I had a great experience with Courtney! She鈥檚 super talented and very easy to work with - We had the best time just being ourselves in front of her camera on both our engagement session and our wedding day! We鈥檙e very thankful for the memories she captured for us 馃挆

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Courtney Smith Photography 8
    Courtney Smith Photography 9
    Courtney Smith Photography 10
    Courtney Smith Photography 11

Ashley 路 Married on 08/31/2018

Courtney was easily my favorite choice from all of our wedding vendors! We had seen her work on instagram and fell in love with her style but her personality, presence and ease of capturing our day was better than I ever could have asked for. I emailed her a few nights after we got engaged and I woke up to a super sweet response the very next morning. She was very communicative throughout the whole process of checking in and letting us know what to expect. She showed up early even when she was feeling a little under the weather on our big day and was so positive! Since she was coming from across the country for our wedding we didn't do an engagement shoot so I was a little nervous but immediately felt like I had known her for a long time. She built us up throughout our entire event and was so present. We feel extremely blessed that she took on our event and are so so happy with how our photos came out. She captured all the love and excitement we felt that day. We are so excited so hang our photos and share them for years to come. Thank you Courtney!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Courtney Smith Photography 12
    Courtney Smith Photography 13
    Courtney Smith Photography 14
    Courtney Smith Photography 15
    Courtney Smith Photography 16

Annette 路 Married on 06/14/2018

courtney was amazing from beginning to end ... just the ease of working with her ... her unique and incredible eye for the unusual. simply the manner in which she worked with the children and made them feel at ease. I am blown away by her talent and the iconic photos she is able to capture. we could not be more pleased with her work, her integrity, and the quality of photos that we received. anyone would be lucky to have them photograph their day.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Courtney Smith Photography 17
    Courtney Smith Photography 18
    Courtney Smith Photography 19

Lynsey 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Courtney was an absolute dream to work with!!! Courtney is the most sweet and caring person alive, along with the most understanding. My now husband was absolutely nervous about taking pictures for the engagement photos and the wedding ones as well, but Courtney made it so much fun but also so easy by guiding us through the motions seamlessly!! The photographs she take are not only gorgeous but they are what I would consider my ideal pictures from engagement to wedding! I would definitely recommend Courtney as a photographer as she made my wedding day so lovely and gave me beautiful pictures to remember it by!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Courtney Smith Photography 20
    Courtney Smith Photography 21
    Courtney Smith Photography 22

Chelsea 路 Married on 10/07/2017

When I got engaged I LOVED looking through wedding photographers and their photos, it was one of my favorite aspects of the wedding. The way that a photographer could tell the story, and give you the keepsakes to remember your special day forever meant so much to me. I especially loved Courtney's photos because of the way she captured natural light in them. I ended up choosing the date for my wedding around Courtney's availability. Of course with my love for light in photos, my wedding day ended up being 100% cloud covered, not a single ray of sunshine. From the photos, you would NEVER tell that the day was overcast and EXTREMELY cold. Courtney captured every detail beautifully. Something everyone in my family keeps saying is that we spent so much time planning all of the little decor details at the reception and none of us had time to look at them on the big day, it is so great to have the pictures to see all of our work come together. I cannot stop smiling when I look at the pictures, and I know with complete confidence that Courtney made our day. I would recommend her to any bride to be, you will NOT be disappointed with the amazing pictures and a fun, super-sweet photographer.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Courtney Smith Photography 28
    Courtney Smith Photography 29
    Courtney Smith Photography 30

Abby 路 Married on 06/10/2017

Courtney is the absolute best!!! I cannot say enough about how amazing she is. Not only does she produce high quality work, she is one of the kindest people I have ever met. From the engagement session to the wedding day, she was making me feel beautiful and helping make the day even more special. With Courtney as your photographer, you will not have to worry about your pictures, because they鈥檙e are going to be out of this world gorgeous! She is such a skilled photographer and knows how to work in various environments, making any background beautiful. I鈥檓 so lucky to have met Courtney - she is a phenomenal photographer and person! My wedding was perfect, but I was sad once it was over partially because I knew that meant I wouldn鈥檛 get to work with courtney anymore. If you want the absolute best photographer, choose Courtney!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Ashlee 路 Married on 06/03/2017

I would 100% tell you to book with Courtney! Due to a venue change, it did not work out for us to have Courtney at our wedding. I can tell you she is so prompt with responses and wants to do everything to make sure the day is perfect. She is willing to go above and beyond to make the client happy. Her photos speak for themselves with their beauty, and her kindness is easy to see once you have contact with her.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Molly 路 Married on 06/02/2017

Courtney is a talented photographer! She truly knows how to capture your love story in her photos. I know my husband and I will forever cherish our photos taken my Courtney. Not only did we receive beautiful and breath taking photos, we also received a beautiful friend. She truly wants the best for you and for your wedding day to be everything you expected. I want to add that Courtney's husband, Dave helped Courtney on our wedding day and he was just as genuine as Courtney. I have received nothing but compliments on our photos and compliments on how amazing Courtney was on our wedding day from our wedding guests. Courtney also does a wonderful job on getting ALL your photos back to you in a timely manner. I received all mine less than two weeks after our wedding. Not only did we receive our photos that soon, she had posted a preview just a few days after our wedding day and a photo on our wedding day night. You will not regret choosing Courtney as your photographer!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Larissa 路 Married on 05/12/2017

I had spent several weeks researching local photographers and Courtney was the top on my list. I was so thrilled when I found out she was available for our wedding day. She has a way of capturing all the warmth and feelings in her photos that I absolutely love. She is also one of the nicest people I have ever met. Beautiful pictures. Very easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Andie 路 Married on 05/07/2017

Courtney makes you feel like you've known each other forever! Not only does she treat you like friends, but she makes you feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera. She affirmed us throughout the entire engagement session, and gave us WAY more photos then we were expecting - and we are obsessed with them all! On our wedding day she was a sweet and calm presence, and she got our photos back to us LIGHTENING fast! Less than 3 weeks!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Paige 路 Married on 11/05/2016

We are so incredibly happy that we chose Courtney as our wedding photographer. She is one of the kindest people I've had the pleasure of meeting, and she made us feel comfortable from day one. Her photography style captures the most beautiful moments in such a natural way, and I know we will treasure these photos for the rest of our lives! Thank you, Courtney, for going above and beyond any expectations we had - we could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Emily 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Courtney was excellent from beginning to end! We did our engagement and wedding photos with her. She made the two of us, both who don't love having our pictures taken, feel great and comfortable the entire time! We got our galleries within weeks of each session and it's so difficult to choose our favorites!!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Brooke 路 Married on 08/06/2016

Courtney is absolutely fantastic! She was extremely assertive from the beginning & continued her bubbly self there on after. She took my lots of "green & romance" to the next level. My now husband & I look forward to working with Courtney in the future! I could not see us working with another photographer.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Jennifer 路 Married on 07/16/2016

Courtney is an absolute dream to work with! We had her shoot our engagement photos, and we were in love!! Our wedding was out of state, and after the fantastic engagement photos, there was no way she wasn't shooting our wedding! She was so patient with us, our ever changing timeline, and any other challenges we threw her way. Courtney usually posts a 'preview photo' the day of the event, which is so amazing and fun! She also gets the full album returned super fast (almost 1300 from our wedding in less than a month!). Apart from the fact that she shoots absolutely AMAZING photos, she is so sweet, personable, and kind. We absolutely love Courtney and her photos!! She was one of the best wedding decisions we made!!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Sandra 路 Married on 06/25/2016

Courtney is an AMAZING photographer and person. I found her on google, and immediately fell in love with her soft, romantic style and her sweet personality. The way she captures details is pure magic, and she works absolute wonders with light. Courtney made our wedding day so much fun, and I am obsessed with our photos! They are so perfect, and I'm still staring at them (and tearing up) months later. She really understood our vision and us as a couple. I started calling her our "photografriend", because that's exactly what she is. I highly recommend Courtney, and am already plotting when we can do our next shoot together! She is one of the most talented, kind-hearted people I have ever met. Thank you, Courtney!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Brooke 路 Married on 06/11/2016

I can not say enough good things about working with Courtney! Not only is she the sweetest person but she takes the most beautiful pictures! Finding a photographer for your wedding is stressful! This was such an important part for me knowing that once the day is over the photographs are what you have to look back and smile at and Courtney exceeded all expectations! I knew immediately after our engagement photos that we had found the right girl. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable getting pictures taken when sometimes that can feel so awkward. My husband even said he had fun after our engagement session! Leading up to the wedding day so was so easy to work with and answered all of my questions and gave me advice on things I was unsure about. Courtney captured our wedding day memories and I will cherish those photographs forever!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Courtney Smith Photography 31
    Courtney Smith Photography 32
    Courtney Smith Photography 33

Miranda 路 Married on 08/01/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Courtney Smith Photography! She was a wonderful person to work with and her work is incredible. She made our day run smoothly. We had a first look before the wedding and she made us feel so comfortable. I will cherish our wedding and engagement photos forever and I thank her for capturing our day to perfection. You cannot go wrong with Courtney! She is the BEST!

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • User5320541 路 2+ years ago

I cannot give enough praise to Courtney for the FANTASTIC job she did with our Engagement and Wedding photos! Upon searching for a wedding photographer, I quickly became overwhelmed. I stumbled upon Courtney and immediately fell in love with her photography style. We setup an initial meeting over coffee which confirmed that she was the right photographer for me. I left the meeting feeling like I found a new friend. Courtney is a genuine, loving, kind-hearted person who truly loves what she does, and this is clearly depicted through her photography.

My husband and I are not photo people, yet she made us feel comfortable and beautiful. All of our friends & family at the wedding had nothing but GREAT things to say about Courtney - and her husband who helped her throughout the day! My bridesmaids and I 'oooed' and 'aahhhed' over all of the wedding photos - every single photo was stunning! I am so happy with my choice to have Courtney photograph our wedding. I now have a beautiful, special keepsake that allows me to relive the most beautiful day of my life.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Stephanie 路 Married on 03/28/2015

Many of my married friends advised me to make sure I had a good, creative photographer. After their own experiences, they said the photographer was one of the most important choices. After the day is over (and it flies by), the only thing you have is the photographs. A few days and weeks passed after my wedding, and I already could feel what my friends had stated. The blur of that day was causing my memories to blur as well.

When Courtney sent me the photographs, I spent a good hour looking at them, smiling, laughing, and shedding a few tears. She truly captured the very personalities of my family, friends, husband, and myself! When I look at my pictures, I can remember just how that day felt and all the sweet times and laughter feel crystal clear! What a treasure!

I definitely made the best choice in Courtney! She is passionate, flexible, professional, and extremely joyful! She made my husband and I feel comfortable and natural when taking pictures (which is a wonder). We are so glad to have her work as our wedding keepsake!

Sent on 04/23/2015
  • User4963521 路 2+ years ago

I spent weeks searching for a photographer. I was getting really disappointed because as a photographer myself I was really picky. I could not find someone who not only had the quality of photos that I want but also didn't cost $6k. I found Courtney through google and instantly knew that I wanted her as my photographer. From the first moment I contacted her to the moment I received my wedding photos she was nothing but perfect. I had multiple people at my wedding mention to me just how sweet and nice she was and what a great choice in photographer she was. Even more praises came when they saw the resulting photos. Classy, modern and fresh. I have heard some who have had bad experiences with their wedding photographer but not me. I couldn't be happier with Courtney's work. If you are reading this and have yet to book a photographer, trust me, stop looking and go with Courtney. You will end up with the perfect story for your big day.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Katie 路 Married on 12/06/2014

I spent a lot of time searching for the perfect photographer for our wedding - one with the quality I wanted, the option for a second shooter and plenty of hours of coverage, and within our budget. As soon as I saw Courtney's work, I was sold. Her photos are so full of life - they are absolutely beautiful! Honestly, I booked Courtney before I officially had the ring on my finger because I couldn't risk her not being our wedding photographer! ;) We just received our wedding photos and they are literally all so stunning. I can't even begin to narrow down my favorites because there are so many! Not only that, but Courtney is such a blessing to work with. She was happy to meet up with me to help me plan a day-of schedule which took away a lot of stress. She made me feel confident that everything was going to be perfect, and she recommended a great location for our bridal party photos. I loved everything about our photos and the whole experience. Thank you so much Courtney!

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • Brandy

Brandy 路 Married on 10/04/2014

Courtney did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She is sweet, talented, professional, attentive, patient, and incredibly easy to get along with. I give her 10 stars! Both my husband and I normally don't feel comfortable in front of a camera, but with Courtney it was effortless. It was amazing. We have so many pictures that I will cherish forever. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Lara 路 Married on 09/27/2014

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Courtney Smith Photography! She is a fantastic photographer and we couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding photos! Courtney makes you feel very comfortable even if you aren't used to being in front of the camera! All of her photos turned out so natural and beautiful! I would definitely recommend Courtney to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer in the St. Louis area.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Cassie 路 Married on 09/26/2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Courtney!! Not only is she a wonderful photographer, she is such a sweet person!! She always has your best interests in mind and is calm cool and collected. She made us and everyone feel extremely comfortable during the whole process. She is so passionate about what she does, and it totally shows in her work; I, no joke, can not pick a favorite picture because I love them all!! I felt like I was hanging out with an old friend the whole time, and her husband who was helping her out was super fun as well!! I could go on and on, but all you need to know is she is GREAT and does GREAT work!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Theresa 路 Married on 08/16/2014

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Courtney Smith Photography. From the very beginning when I first met her all the way to our wedding day, Courtney was such a joy to work with! She is truly gifted and able to tell a story through her photos. You can personally see this in any of her blog posts, which I suggest you check out! Her photography style is truly all encompassing as she does take desired posed pictures, but more importantly she is able to capture the beautiful candid moments that happen on your wedding day. Courtney was super flexible with us with all and any details (i.e. settings and timelines for engagement session and wedding day). She was also very easy to be in contact with! I was an out of town bride during wedding plans and she was very easy to connect with through phone and email contact. The quality of her service is also outstanding for her price. Through our whole experience we felt that Courtney genuinely cared about us, our day, and our satisfaction with our photos. I would recommend Courtney Smith Photography to anyone I know and plan on using her for future photography needs.

Sent on 09/30/2014