10310 Shelbyville RD, Louisville, KY 40223 Map · Phone number

49 Reviews for COUNTRY SQUIRE FLORIST

• Kayla

Kayla Groves · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Beautiful Arrangements!

Sarah and her team were so fantastic- we had one meeting before the wedding to kind of give her an idea of what we liked, what the colors were, etc. and she took it from there. I could not have been happier with how the floral arrangements turned out and all of my bridesmaids, mothers, and myself LOVED their bouquets. A little pricier but seriously SO worth not having the headache of having arrangements that don't look as nice. We use Country Squire for literally ALL our flower needs- I'd definitely recommend them every time!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2018

BEST FLORIST EVER! They made my wedding vision come to life. They are so creative and very conscientious in making sure everything goes right. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Madeline · Married on 09/03/2016

Wonderful florist! I only had one consultation with Sarah, but when I saw the flowers on my wedding day, it was as if she had been inside my head the whole time. The flowers seriously turned our event into the elegant garden wedding of my dreams. I wish I could carry around a bouquet from Country Squire every day! Sarah's dad was also so sweet and accommodating. We had forgotten about decor for the cocktail tables, and he generously took care of it for us. Country Squire has been doing this for so long, they are like a well-oiled machine (but still have that personal touch you hope for in your wedding vendors). Delivery, set up, take down all went perfectly and I didn't have to worry about anything. The flowers were one of the most important elements of our day, and we were absolutely blown away!

Sent on 12/29/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

COUNTRY SQUIRE FLORIST FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up

Real Weddings