10310 Shelbyville RD, Louisville, KY 40223 Map · Phone number

big spring
e1

48 Reviews for COUNTRY SQUIRE FLORIST

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2018

BEST FLORIST EVER! They made my wedding vision come to life. They are so creative and very conscientious in making sure everything goes right. Highly recommend!!

Madeline · Married on 09/03/2016

Wonderful florist! I only had one consultation with Sarah, but when I saw the flowers on my wedding day, it was as if she had been inside my head the whole time. The flowers seriously turned our event into the elegant garden wedding of my dreams. I wish I could carry around a bouquet from Country Squire every day! Sarah's dad was also so sweet and accommodating. We had forgotten about decor for the cocktail tables, and he generously took care of it for us. Country Squire has been doing this for so long, they are like a well-oiled machine (but still have that personal touch you hope for in your wedding vendors). Delivery, set up, take down all went perfectly and I didn't have to worry about anything. The flowers were one of the most important elements of our day, and we were absolutely blown away!

Meghan · Married on 07/30/2016

I could not recommend Sarah and Country Squire Weddings more. I planned my wedding from across the country through e-mail and phone calls with Sarah, and she made exactly what I wanted to happen, happen on my wedding day. She nailed it all perfectly- my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were BEAUTIFUL, and she managed to make them exactly how I wanted with probably less description than usual. I told her I wanted my reception venue "white and elegant" and she did exactly that and more. I couldn't have asked for more from her. She also helped me save money on things she didn't find necessary from her immense knowledge of my venue and church, which I really appreciated. You should use Country Squire Weddings!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

COUNTRY SQUIRE FLORIST FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up

• 10310 Shelbyville RD Louisville, KY 40223 See on map