222 5th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum

Create a wedding experience that is uniquely Nashville and, more importantly, uniquely you. We're confident your wedding here will be like no other, one that touches people with heart and Southern hospitality.

Choose from 13 unique event spaces or opt for an exclusive building buyout. Benefit from our professional staff when you are placed with a one-on-one services manager who will guide you through every detail with care.The Museum is your one-stop shop with incredible spaces, world-class entertainment options and sophisticated catering.

The Museum provides entertainment booking with top artists in all genres, and handles all production needs with state-of-the-art sound. Treat your guests to a Museum tour with the latest exhibits, all without ever leaving the building.

See our event spaces: http://countrymusichalloffame.org/venue-rental/spaces

Learn more about weddings: https://issuu.com/countrymusichalloffame/docs/sales_kit_wedding_insert_2014-2015?e=13923896/30156183

Call (615) 760-6500 or visit CountryMusicHallOfFame.org/Venue-Rental/Weddings to learn more. Please ask regarding availability, as it updates and changes regularly.

Film produced by FocalPoint Cinematic Weddings.

Follow Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on

6c42c253f3d4f369 1319659082423 R48

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum

Danielle · Married on 11/06/2010

This was the perfect venue! Mark and his team couldnt have done a better job! Its basically a blank space so you will need to create it on your own- so its great when you want a "one of a kind" wedding

Sent on 01/26/2011

Sarah · Married on 04/17/2010

3.8
      2.0

I just had my reception at CMHF in the conservatory. I had a very mixed experience during the planning process. My biggest piece of advice is to hire a wedding planner if you are going to use the CMHF...do not go at this alone.

The cost to rent the CMHF is very high but keep in mind that this includes many things that other venues would have you rent (tables, linens, chairs, place settings, etc). You have to use their in-house catering but I knew going into the process, that it was fantastic so not a big deal at all.

CONS:
    -music/sound
    They do sound for your band/DJ in-house and it is expensive. I definitely understand that the room is very unique with the acoustics, things need to be done a certain way. BUT, the woman in charge of this area was not easy to work with at all. She was incredibly condescending and criticized my choice of bands which was just flat out rude. I know she gave my planner a VERY difficult time on many different aspects involving the music.
    -rentals
    Just days before the wedding, I was told that they did not enough of the flatware my fiance and I picked out MONTHS before the wedding. We had to pick out something else through a picture online. This was very frustrating and should've been dealt with prior than 4 days before the wedding.
    -service day of reception
    For the most part, the service was amazing and attentive. However, we were supposed to have a personal server to make sure my new husband and I had drinks, got appetizers, etc. Our person stuck around us for about the first 45 minutes and then disappeared and never saw her again. That was disappointing because there were many times throughout the night, we were socializing and needed a drink refill and then had to walk across the room to the bar. Don't want to sound difficult or snobbish, but when you pay this kind of money you deserve and expect nothing but top notch service that you are promised.

Overall, our reception at the CMHF was amazing. Our guests loved in and in the end, the headaches were well worth it. There were things here and there throughout the planning process that frustrated me about them but my planner saved the day time and time again.

Sent on 05/07/2010

Raina · Married on 06/27/2009

0.5

My feelings toward this spectacular venue are bittersweet. Knowing it is a non-profit and a museum and really one of Nashville's shining spots, I understand that they must take precautions to protect the integrity of the building and what is housed inside. However, had I known all the hidden requirements and fees upfront, it would have reduced a lot of the shock and stress we felt during the planning process as each one came up. Would I have done it elsewhere? Absolutely not. The venue was perfect, our day was unforgettable and the pictures are priceless. I just wanted to list the items that made it a little bittersweet to look back on.

Bitter:
    The rental fee for your space does not include the additional insurance policy you are required to take out ($200) and the security guards who must be present throughout your event (price ranges based on size of event and hours)

Rental fee also does not include any lighting you might want to include (starts at $400)

Extra $500 fee if you want another caterer than their own to come in (good news is that SoBro is PHENOMENAL)

This one hurt the most: If we wanted music (band or DJ), we had to pay an "entertainment coordinator." Fine. But that $400 fee is ON TOP of the "contracted" rate that you must pay for their "recommended" vendors. We wanted a DJ. The only one they "recommend" is Brent Cantrell of Cosmo Creations. At the time we booked him, he was running a special on his own website that matched our needs for $600. But because (again) he is "contracted" through the CMHOF, we had to pay $1000 for his service. And don't think you'll be getting the equivalent of his $1000 service as listed on the website. We were told that the Gobo lighting that is included in his services normally would be extra because they would need a "lighting specialist." So, a $600 DJ anywhere else cost us $1400, and we got nowhere near $1400 worth of service. Both Brent and the entertainment specialist, Debbie, refused to meet with us prior to our event. I'm grateful to my wedding planner who ran interference but both my groom and myself were extremely fed up with them by the time our event was over. However, every time she shared their excuses for the price gouging and the lack of response, it made me all the more angry with them.

Sweet:
    The food! SoBro does a great job, I would love to eat their food every day.

And SoBro staff treated us like royalty. The service -- especially of our own personal waitress Miriam -- was just awesome.

Location, location, location! We had a TON of guests from out of town, and they absolutely loved the proximity to the hotels, Broadway, and other fun sites.

This place is so special. I remember going to the old CMHOF as a little girl, seeing Porter Wagner's sequined jacket and thinking it was a place to sparkle. When they built the new one a few years ago, I had to go back...and took my now husband with me (who is from Boston where we live). It was one of his first impressions of Nashville, and will always be a very significant place to us.

I highly recommend, but please be wise to the challenges you will face: budget twice what you are quoted at the rate of rental of this place.

Sent on 07/23/2009

Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 600
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 13
  • Describe your venue: Museum
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What transportation and access is available? Shuttle

• Smith Studios Photography
    Smith Studios Photography Wedding Photographers

An outstanding venue to work with, and amazing views!

• Classic Cakes
    Classic Cakes Wedding Cakes

You can't ask for a more perfect setting in Music City than the CMHOF. Excellent venue and staff to work with.

• Music City Tents & Events, LLC
    Music City Tents & Events, LLC Wedding Rentals

Outstanding facility with an incredible team of professionals to help make your Hall of Fame experience a once in a lifetime memory. Two thumbs up!

• 222 5th Avenue South Nashville, 37203 See on map