Country Meadows Florist

• Natural Florals by Sarah Graham
  • Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts

8 Reviews for Country Meadows Florist

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2016

Hillary was absolutely incredible. She knew I wanted peonies, but told me when we initially met that it would be tough to get them in July, so I happily went in another direction. She called me five days before my wedding and let me know she'd found some peonies, and totally re-did my flowers. I couldn't believe she'd even remembered a conversation we'd had six months earlier! I had also asked her to put together some potted greens for the ceremony space, and she called me the week of the wedding to let me know that she wasn't happy with the greens she was finding in my price range, so she upgraded my ceremony florals at no cost to me because they would look nicer. She was so lovely to work with, and so, so accommodating (and SO AFFORDABLE!!!!!). I gave her my floral budget when we first met, and we came in $500 under.

Sent on 12/16/2016

My friend gave me her name after she did a lecture at Temple. We met with Hilary about 6 months before our wedding and I gave her our ideas and pictures of the bouquets and boutonnieres I liked. After meeting with her and going back and forth with emails, I knew I didn't have to worry about the flowers. I was more excited to see the flowers than I was about wearing my dress! I've received so many compliments on the flowers, they were so vibrant! She charged a small delivery fee to drop the flowers off to me, to the location where my husband was getting ready, and to go down to the church to set up everything. That took such a load off my shoulders! If I ever need flowers again, for anything, I'm definitely going to Hilary! She runs her business out of her house so nobody can beat her prices, or quality! She even threw in the toss bouquet for free! She used all the left over flowers to make an awesome bouquet, my mom wanted me keep that one and throw something else!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Simara · Married on 10/25/2014

Hilary was recommended to us by our wedding planners and boy was it one of the best decisions we made. Every single element of our wedding that Hilary touched was absolutely perfect. She brought our vision to life. It seemed impossible that describing your vision could be brought to life but I swear it was done. Hilary nailed it! My bouquet, my bridesmaids, the men's boutonnieres...PERFECT! Our request for no floral arrangements on anywhere else and all branches and fall leaves was elevated to a level I couldn't have imagined. Our guests were beside themselves with how magical everything looked. She is the best!

Sent on 12/30/2014

• Royersford, 19468 See on map
    Location of (Country Meadows Florist)