Mount Vernon, WA 98273 Map · Phone number

About Country Bouquets Floral

Country Bouquets Floral is a destination wedding and floral designer. Our goal is to create weddings that tell the story of our couples and are reflective of the locations. We work with you to create and implement the aesthetics of your wedding. This could include creating floral designs and large installations, sourcing linens and tabletop rentals, choosing a color story, planning the space layout and much more. Coordinating closely with your planner and other wedding professionals, we keep the look and feel of your wedding consistent throughout. Our favorite elements include locally grown flowers, textured fabrics, vintage ribbons, floral illustrations and candlelight. And our designs always include flowers, lots and lots of flowers!

Follow Country Bouquets Floral on

30 Reviews for Country Bouquets Floral

1 User photo

Country Bouquets Floral 1

Janel · Married on 09/09/2017

My experience with Kelli was flawless and idyllic. I discovered Kelli on Instagram and fell in love with the quality and care she puts in to her work. We met in her beautiful garden and planned the details of the florals for our big day. She was so helpful and flexible and was able to make modifications along the way to stay within my budget. The final product was more amazing then I would have ever imagined and she was so punctual and professional on the day-of. I would strongly recommend Kelli to anyone looking for bohemian, local, artistic florals.

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Country Bouquets Floral 2

Grace · Married on 09/10/2016

She did such a great job on all my flowers for the wedding, everything she did looked amazing! Would defiantly reccomend Country bouquets! She did everything I asked and the flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Allison · Married on 08/20/2016

Kelli was incredible. She did such an amazing job bringing my dream wedding to life. I just wish I could get married and have Country Bouquets Floral every weekend!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Country Bouquets Floral FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Majestic Inn & Spa
    Majestic Inn & Spa Hotel Weddings

Country Bouquets Floral does a fantastic job designing beautiful and very elegant floral arrangements for any occasion. They are very easy to work with and takes the idea and dream of the couple and makes it a reality in flower form. We can't say enough good things about them!

• Mount Vernon, 98273 See on map