Santa Monica, California, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Map · Phone number

About CORKING CREATIONS

Based in Santa Monica, California, CORKING CREATIONS is a wine glass necklace company whose unique products make an ideal wedding gift. Lead-designer and owner, Jasmine Arthur, combines practicality and elegance in each of her stunning designs. Her patented wine glass necklaces are great if hosting a standing reception, such as a cocktail hour. Without having to worry about carrying their wine glasses, guests are free to wander and mingle uninhibited.

CORKING CREATIONS offers products in a range of styles. Couples can choose from pure brilliant gold, to casual braided suede for that BOHO-chic vibe. The wineglass holders are also adjustable, making them a handy choice no matter what beverage guests are enjoying. Whether sipping on a champagne flute, or quenching their thirst from a beer-filled red plastic cup, allow CORKING CREATIONS to hold your drink.

Follow CORKING CREATIONS on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lolalu
resized 1 51 1884713 158399043252545

1 Reviews for CORKING CREATIONS

Arielle M. · Married on 05/30/2020

Easiest Wedding Experience Gift

Where do I start... I met Jasmine (company owner) at a wine event in Los Angeles and her adorable necklaces caught my eye. After chatting, I realized how personal and special a custom wine necklace could be for my bridesmaids on my wedding day in lieu of the stanard tumbler or other beverage vessel that tends to be gifted. Jasmine worked me with on customizing every aspect of the necklace, including making a special trip to the bead store for me to get colored tassels I wanted to incorporate. She hand stamped medallions with our wedding hashtag and sent them all to me in a timely manner, even throwing in a custom bracelet she made that matched everyone's gifts. It was adorable, easy and very special. Our wedding hasn't happened yet, but review two after my ladies react to these pieces! 100% recommend this company.

*I took some pics to add to this review but will have actual wedding ones once the date happens.*

Sent on 05/19/2020

• Santa Monica, California Santa Monica, CA, 90404 See on map
    Location of (CORKING CREATIONS)