Corey Brandon Photography

Reisterstown, MD View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I'm Corey. I'm creative, fun, smart, dad and husband with great comedic timing. I take pride in creating and documenting moments that will last forever during your big day. I take a very photojournalistic approach to weddings and do my best to document all the little things that add the essence of what you've dream’t of for as long as you could remember during all the excitement of the day. All while capturing moments from a artistic point of view that illustrate what is was like being there live.During your portrait session, I want you to have FUN first and foremost! I specialize in capturing interactions between people and will help guide you to achieve those sweet moments. I want your images to be authentic, sweet, and powerful.

My journey to becoming a wedding photographer started a year ago when I bought my first camera to capture those little moments while raising our first born. As I got more and more committed to learning the art of photography my friends and family loved my work and started asking me to take their photos. It wasn't until a friend of mine asked me to photo her wedding that I decided to turn it into a business. Not for the income but as way to share my god given gift with the world. I gravitated toward weddings, because they are such a special and once in a lifetime event and I knew I was the person my future clients would need to document and showcase their love for a lifetime.

I am open to traveling all over the country and even worldwide for weddings, so don't hesitate to inquire! Let's chat, or meet, and I look forward to meeting you and creating memories for a lifetime!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/29/2019
    Corey has been great so far. He got back to us right away and was able to work within our budget. He also provided us with a list of vendors he has worked with in the past which was very helpful. I’m looking forward to working with Brandon on our big day!
    Jared Married on 11/24/2018
    Corey was absolutely amazing! From the very beginning it was clear that he is very passionate and professional about what he does. He was a pleasure to work with, and the quality of what we received exceeded our expectations. I cannot recommend Corey enough!
    Sarah Married on 10/07/2018

Laid back and professional

Corey was awesome! I hardly noticed his presence throughout the wedding day and evening as he was busy shooting hundreds of candid photos. He was also very patient with us during the group photos as it was pretty hot outside and we were all sweating and getting cranky at times! He is a very positive and fun person to have around. He's not the type to say "do this, do that, turn your head to the left" etc. as his photography style takes a more natural approach. He did a great job of capturing us as we are. We're so glad Corey was a part of our big day and the photos turned out great!

Real Weddings

• Alli & Matt
    57 photos · 10/13/2018
  • Samantha & Chris
    43 photos · 10/07/2018

Pricing

Corey Brandon Photography Price Rates

Justy Photography Justy Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Corey Brandon Photography to all of my clients who are looking for a talented wedding and event photographer. Corey's work is inspiring and unquestionably fascinating. I cannot speak highly enough of his work.

Reisterstown, MD, 21136
4433193950
Location of (Corey Brandon Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding