Darien, CT 06820 Map · Phone number

About coren moore

In the summer of 2003, following her own wedding, Coren moved to New York where she launched a new line of bridesmaid and cocktail dresses. Inspired by her love of colorful fabrics, Coren began designing a line of dresses with classic, elegant lines that would appeal to brides and their attendants looking for stylish, flattering and fun dress options.

During that first season, all work was done out of Coren's Brooklyn apartment and a small sample room in Manhattan's garment district. Business grew each year through word of mouth, and today the company works with over 50 independently owned retail stores, and has an office in Darien, CT. Dresses are still made in the USA, in New York City's garment district.

CORENMOOREmarthaad
CORENMOOREmarthaad

10 Reviews for coren moore

Sarah · Married on 02/04/2012

Coren Moore designed my wedding dress, and it couldn't be more perfect. I received it in 3 months, and it was perfect. They sewed in a monogram (in blue!) inside the dress, and it is just beautiful. It will be something I treasure forever!

Sent on 02/28/2012
  • Megan and Peter

Megan and Peter · Married on 06/27/2010

My husband and I were the lucky winners of the SoCal Dream Wedding Giveaway and Coren Moore sponsored the bridesmaid dresses. The women of Coren Moore were amazing to work with (even the women who carry Coren Moore in their store were fantastic to work with). The dresses arrived with plenty of time for the ladies to get them tailored, and although they are all different shapes and sizes, the dresses looked fabulous on them. They wore different styles of dresses (all short in length) in Aubergine with a lime sash which tied in together wonderfully with their jewelry and bouquets. I think what sets Coren Moore’s dresses apart is the quality. The colors and fabrics are so rich and up-to-date with fashion trends. I highly recommend Coren Moore to all of my friends who are getting ready for their big day. We can’t thank you enough for sponsoring our wedding. It was truly a dream come true!

Sent on 10/29/2010

nicole · Married on 06/20/2010

I got quite sick of going into bridal boutiques and dealing with pushy sales staff with armfuls of gowns that didn't suit my taste. I got a recommendation to go look at Coren Moore designs and it made the process somewhat easier. Why wasn't it super simple? Because I fell in love with so many of the gowns. At the other bridal boutiques, I hated ALL the selections. I guess its good to fall in love with so many beautiful options. Townsend is what worked out in the end and while it is custom, the turnaround time is accurate, as is the sizing.

Sent on 04/26/2011