Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cooper's Catering

Located in heart of Scranton, PA, our kitchen services Northeast Pennsylvania's catering needs as one of its premier caterers. Food is not a business, but a passion for us and every detail is important. We understand what it takes to surpass diverse expectations in every way and we strive to deliver that promise every time we have the pleasure of serving your guests.

Whether you are hosting a corporate breakfast or lunch, a private party, family celebration or wedding, we are eager to assist you in planning the perfect event! If there is a dish you don't see on the menu give us a call and we can tailor your request to meet your needs. Our catering service is worry free so that you and your guests can savor fresh and creative cuisine with every occasion.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Open Bar (1)
House Liquor (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)

I could not have been more happy with our food, the most amazing and friendly staff, and a wonderful experience overall. I would absolutely recommend Cooper's Catering to friends and family and I'll find any excuse to hold another event and hire them

Profile Picture MaryLou, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Coopers for onsite services for a wedding reception. The service was wonderful. They arrived well in advance for setup and handled every detail, allowing us to fully enjoy the event without worry.

The food was delicious. We highly recommend the mashed potato Martini bar.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jan was absolutely delightful to work with. She was knowledgable and professional throughout the year and even went out of her way to be sure that they arrived hours earlier than planned due to inclement weather. Cooper's Catering was the absolute best vendor that I worked with for my wedding. My friends and family continue to comment on how fantastic the food was. Their presentation was beautiful, they set up my desserts for me, and made the entire experience flawless. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Cooper's. Thank you so much for a perfect catering experience!! I will be referring you to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Maranda, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Bartender(s), House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Buffet, Dessert, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Cooper's Catering Pricing