Cooper's Catering Reviews

8 Reviews for Cooper's Catering

• Katherine

Katherine Kempa-Heeman · Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious and professional!

Cooper’s was the very first place that we had a tasting and we knew right away that they would do our wedding. Jan and her team went above and beyond to stay in contact and help us throughout the wedding planning. They had a very friendly and hardworking wait staff. They made changes when needed and were so flexible to our wants and needs. All the food was amazing and they were amazing to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Grimson

Fara · Married on 06/15/2019

My Farm Wedding Had The Best Food Ever!

We booked Cooper's at the tasting. Our wedding planner suggested them and we're so glad she did. We had an outdoor farm wedding, so we needed everything and Cooper's delivered. Our guests are still talking about the food! Don't make the mistake I did and not try everything! The seafood stir fry went over big and the potato martini bar was a HUGE hit! The best part really, was working with Jan. From our first meeting we knew, she knew what she was doing. The day ran so smoothly and the entire staff were professional. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

Cooper's catered my wedding in Clarks Summit in September 2018 and we had an excellent experience. Janet was WONDERFUL to work with. She was so responsive and communicative, which really put me at ease and left me feeling assured everything would go smoothly. Their prices were very reasonable and they provided our plate-ware and linens as well at very affordable rates. Many of our guests commented on how wonderful the food was and the set-up and service was great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Cooper's to everyone for catering their event!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Cindy · Married on 06/30/2018

Coopers provided the catering for my Son’s wedding Jun 30 2018. I would recommend Coopers Catering to family and friends. They are vey accommodating for personalized requirements. Jan was wonderful to work with planning and the staff and chefs on site for the wedding did a great job. We had an outdoor and barn party. They hand served appetizers in the outdoor area and family style dining for 137 people in the barn which included a chicken barbecue and pig roast. My guests complimented the food and service. We were so pleased. Be sure to call Coopers and you will be pleased too! Thank you Jan and team at Coopers!!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

MaryLou · Married on 09/16/2017

I could not have been more happy with our food, the most amazing and friendly staff, and a wonderful experience overall. I would absolutely recommend Cooper's Catering to friends and family and I'll find any excuse to hold another event and hire them <3

Sent on 10/03/2017

Maranda · Married on 10/01/2016

Jan was absolutely delightful to work with. She was knowledgable and professional throughout the year and even went out of her way to be sure that they arrived hours earlier than planned due to inclement weather. Cooper's Catering was the absolute best vendor that I worked with for my wedding. My friends and family continue to comment on how fantastic the food was. Their presentation was beautiful, they set up my desserts for me, and made the entire experience flawless. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Cooper's. Thank you so much for a perfect catering experience!! I will be referring you to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Christy · Married on 10/06/2007

The food was great..service and presentation unremarkable

Sent on 11/21/2008

Cynthia · Married on 07/15/2017

We used Coopers for onsite services for a wedding reception. The service was wonderful. They arrived well in advance for setup and handled every detail, allowing us to fully enjoy the event without worry.

The food was delicious. We highly recommend the mashed potato Martini bar.

Sent on 07/24/2017