Cookie Tray

Nanuet, NY View map

Each of us has the vision of our perfect event. We will make your vision a reality with our cookies, cupcakes, and dessert tables. Let us help you celebrate your next special event.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Edible Treats
Gift Boxes
Labels & Stickers

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
    Allie Married on 10/24/2015
    There is nobody better than CookieTray!!! They helped me pick the perfect favors for my Bridal Shower and Wedding and the results were amazing. They made me wedding dress cookies and S'more Love smores and people are still complimenting how amazing they were. I can't say enough about them!
    Chris Married on 10/05/2014
    My daughter had a beautiful beach wedding in Beach Haven, NJ. Our overnight guests were treated to sinfully delicious cupcakes as a welcome gift in their hotel rooms. The cupcakes, designed by Cookie Tray had a "sandy" frosting made of brown sugar and buttercream and a flipflop decoration on top. The colors and theme were perfectly matched to my daughter's wedding decor. Cookie Tray cupcakes were the talk of the wedding! They were gorgeous and incredibly delicious.
    In addition, Cookie Tray also made the favors for my daughters bridal shower. They were fantastic flipflop sugar cookies that were matched flawlessly to my daughter's color scheme. Jean at Cookie Tray is creative and so easy to work with. She made sure that everything was perfect! Great attention to detail.
    Theresa Married on 07/26/2014
    I used Cookie Tray to make(bake!) my wedding favors. My husband and I went to the same college, and we wanted special mascot cookies. Working with Cookie Tray was great! Our order came out just as we wanted (with 240 guests it was a large order!), and everyone loved the personal touch the cookies added to our wedding day! Thank you, Cookie Tray!!

36 West Palisades Avenue Nanuet, 10954
Location of (Cookie Tray)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding