Spring Valley, NY 10977 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date

About Alexandra T. Wren Photography

I can genuinely say that I am one of the happiest, most inspired people you will ever meet…I get to capture the happiest days of peoples’ lives for a living! Each day brings new places, new challenges and new inspiration. Specializing in wedding and portrait photography, we are so proud to offer destination photography services to all of our clients. Using the latest Canon equipment, we are able to snap the delicate details of your bouquet as well as the outrageous dance moves of your life-of-the-party cousin! (We all have one). For us, shooting weddings isn’t just a job and you aren’t just clients. We build friendships and ensure a level of integrity that allows you to trust we will deliver the photos that future generations will gush over. We don’t just do photos…we plan with you, we listen, we advise and most importantly, we are just as excited about your big day as you are!

Get excited…you’re getting married!

Follow Alexandra T. Wren Photography on

Alexandra T. Wren Photography 7
  • Isaac

Isaac · Getting married on 05/24/2020

An Incredible Photographer and Human Being

Alexandra could not have been more caring and really fun to work with. She takes an incredible care with her craft, and the pictures from my proposal to my fiancé Laura honestly could not have turned out better. She really took the time to help us capture the raw emotion, happiness, and joy that really was that moment. They are pictures we will forever cherish for the rest of our lives. She is by far the best photographer in New York, if not ever, and Laura and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Steph Long · Married on 08/04/2019

Great experience to capture our big day

Alex was on time, very attentive to all of our needs, as well as the needs of the venue. Whenever there was a small moment that was special to me, Alex as well as the other photographer were always there to capture it. Our families love all of the photos that she took and we really can't thank her enough. My husband and I are notorious for taking horrible photos together, but she was able to take absolutely beautiful photos of the two of us. We will definitely treasure these for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Alexandra T. Wren Photography 8

Megan Schweitzer · Married on 07/28/2019

The best to work with start to finish!

I had followed her work for a while before I started wedding planning, so I knew I wanted her to be my photographer. And boy was I right to pick her!
    She is such a pleasure to work with, so accommodating, so kind and professional. She even planned a site visit to my venue because she had never been there before to make sure I got photos in all of the specific spots I wanted. The day of, everything went like clockwork and on schedule and I give her all of the credit by having us fill out her detailed questionnaire. So many of my guests were so impressed with her professionalism and ability to get candid shots without getting in anyone’s way. She took the pictures I wanted and made sure I didn’t miss out on any parts of my day, I even got to enjoy my cocktail hour!! Now that I’ve received my flash drive I just in awe and can’t stop looking at these beautiful pictures!
    I hope I get to work with her again someday!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Alexandra T. Wren Photography 9
    Alexandra T. Wren Photography 10
    Alexandra T. Wren Photography 11
    Alexandra T. Wren Photography 12

Award

Alexandra T. Wren Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Spring Valley, NY, 10977 See on map