Alexandra T. Wren Photography

Spring Valley, NY View map
$2,650 Most Popular Price

$2,650 Most Popular Price

I can genuinely say that I am one of the happiest, most inspired people you will ever meet…I get to capture the happiest days of peoples’ lives for a living! Each day brings new places, new challenges and new inspiration. Specializing in wedding and portrait photography, we are so proud to offer destination photography services to all of our clients. Using the latest Canon equipment, we are able to snap the delicate details of your bouquet as well as the outrageous dance moves of your life-of-the-party cousin! (We all have one). For us, shooting weddings isn’t just a job and you aren’t just clients. We build friendships and ensure a level of integrity that allows you to trust we will deliver the photos that future generations will gush over. We don’t just do photos…we plan with you, we listen, we advise and most importantly, we are just as excited about your big day as you are!

Get excited…you’re getting married!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,650

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Taylor R. Married on 02/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding pictures came out so amazing!

Alex and her team were amazing!!! I cannot say enough good things. She was so responsive and so accommodating with our date changes. Our photos came out better than I could have imagined. Her team made both my husband and I feel so comfortable. Talking with her the weeks before our wedding was so comforting just that she had a game plan for the day and was able to take so much stress off me. The day of our wedding she kept the flow of everything moving which was fantastic! I will definitely be using her and her team more for future events!!
  • Bianca
    Bianca A. Married on 10/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most AMAZING photographer to work with!

Working with Alexandra was the best decision my husband and I could have made. From our first session with taking gorgeous fall-inspired engagement photos, to our wedding day, her professionalism and eye for capturing the most perfect moments exceeded our expectations. She even captured the most beautiful light, bright, and airy photos at my bridal shower. She is so easy to work with and talk to and knows exactly how to make your vision come to life! There is no one better to work with than Alexandra for all of your most memorable life events. She is an absolute pleasure to work with in every way!!
    Randy W. Married on 10/09/2021

Photography Perfection!!!

Alex and team were absolutely amazing the day of the wedding! She captured so many details that I wasn’t even expecting and knew how to pose me and my wife just right to get that perfect shot! She has a great game plan the day of and everything is done so seamlessly you can actually enjoy most of your wedding instead of missing half of it to do pictures. Most importantly she does what you want and how you want it done but I would highly suggest letting her guide you because she’s got a wealth of experience! The super quick turnaround and the wonderful flash drive of all the images was so great to receive. There is not a person I wouldn’t suggest Alex and team to! If your getting married do what you can to ensure Alex captures your big day!

We also hired Alex to capture our engagement session and proposal so if your considering having those photographed as well you can’t go wrong with her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Spring Valley, NY, 10977
Location of (Alexandra T. Wren Photography)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding