Bella Sophia Sugar Crafts

Haverstraw, NY View map Visit website

Bella Sophia Sugar Crafts is a wedding cake and dessert company located in Haverstraw, New York. This talented husband and wife team delight in producing a range of delicious wedding cakes and other sweet treats using high-quality, locally sourced ingredients.

The Bella Sophia Sugar Crafts team is skilled at creating an array of wedding cakes, desserts, and party favors for special events. They begin the experience with a complimentary consultation and, once your theme has been decided upon, will follow up with a tasting session. The team's range of custom baked goods is comprehensive, and they offer a variety of cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and macarons. A snapshot of some flavors includes white velvet, coconut mandarin, and pistachio caramel spice, along with many other delicious options. In addition to weddings, these professional bakers can also facilitate vents such as engagement parties, couples' showers, and rehearsal dinners, with next-day celebrations, also included. For convenience, the staff is happy to offer delivery, event setup, and cleanup services. Some additional items the Bella Sopha Sugar Craft team provide include:

• Cake stands
  • Cake toppers
  • Serving sets

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 User photo

• Olive
    Olive Married on 10/09/2021

Excellent service

We were absolutely delighted with the service we received. It was completely personalized and the detail was stunning. Everything we asked for and more. Thank you for your service and will be using for future events.
    Hailey R. Married on 05/30/2020

Above and beyond

Due to the current pandemic my wedding had to be postponed. It has been very difficult for my fiancé, family and I to cope with all our plans falling apart. Eva was amazing in not only rescheduling my wedding cake but she created and personally delivered a mini cake for us to enjoy on our original wedding date at no cost. This was such a breath of fresh air and an incredible show of kindness. I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you Eva and Bella Sophia crew for being so understanding during this very difficult time.
  • O
    Olivia L. Married on 01/31/2020

In love with this artist

I am so in love with the results of my cake and wedding favors. Originally my favor was going to be a wooden engraved coaster. However Eva showed me a few options and I was blown away! My cake was not only beautiful in its minimalist design but it was delicious. We chose the Pink Champagne cake and the Pistachio caramel. I definitely recommend this baker for any event! it was money well spent.

Haverstraw, New York Haverstraw, NY, 10927
Location of (Bella Sophia Sugar Crafts)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding