1809 Millridge Ct., Annapolis, MD 21409 Map · Phone number

About Contessa Flowers

Contessa Flowers began in Salzburg, Austria and conducted events in Salzburg, Vienna, Munich, Paris, and Milan. The Company was founded by Contessa Marina d'Almeida, a designer, artist, and successful business women, who was born in Munich, Germany. Marina moved her family and business to Annapolis, Maryland in 1995, where she has developed a successful wedding consulting and Floral Design business in the Washington, Baltimore, and Annapolis area.

Marina has successfully planned and conducted over 500 weddings and events at important and beautiful sites in the DC, Baltimore, and Annapolis areas such as:

Strathmore Mansion, The Willard Hotel, The Galleria, Newton White Mansion, Herrington Harbor, The Briar Patch, Annapolis Yacht Club, Lightfoot, US Naval Academy, The Oaks Inn, Chesapeake Beach Club, Oakland Hall, Mandarin Hotel, Mt.Vernon, Mayflower Hotel, Hay Adams Hotel, The National Cathedral, Maggiano's, The River Farm, The Cosmos Club, Congressional CC, The Supreme Court, Pier 5 Hotel, National Botanical Gardens, Cloisters, Visionary Art Museum and many Country Clubs, Historic Inns of Annapolis,

Aside from her numerous happy brides, her corporate clients include Lockheed Martin, Conde Nast, The Masonic Temple of Washington, The Georgetown Club, The Annapolis Yacht Club, The Rolex Cup, The Hospice Cup, and others. She is also proud to have worked for the Peace Conferenz in Annapolis, and for the Kenyan Embassy and Worldbank for The Inauguration 2009.

The services offered by d'Almeida Events, LLC. include:

• Wedding and Corporate Event Planning/Execution • Floral Design, Execution, and Delivery
• Equipment Rental and Services • Catering advisory & coordination

events
wedding

30 Reviews for Contessa Flowers

Kirsten · Married on 11/14/2014

Thank you so much Marina! You helped to make our day SO BEAUTIFUL! You truly brought our vision of the wedding to life! Your creativity amazes me! CAN"T THANK YOU ENOUGH!! <3

Sent on 11/20/2014
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 11/23/2013

Marina is the owner and operator of this consummate flower design business. I come from a family of florists, but Marina's taste and design skills were amazing! I had met with several well known florists but Marina had a refined artistic sensibility that stood out, and I knew after our first meeting I wanted her to do my wedding. Even though I had specific ideas in mind, she understood my vision immediately as I discussed my clippings with her. She is a sincere and lovely person and offered her creative suggestions generously. I'm a perfectionist but I knew I could trust her artistic sense! She delivered as requested and both my wedding and reception were more beautiful then I could have imagined! Most of our guests' (and my husband) complimented Contessa's stunning flowers for our fantastic day!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Marina -- you are absolutely phenomenal! I cannot express how beautiful your work was for our wedding. We could not have been happier with the flower arrangements you did for our wedding. And they lasted for 3 weeks afterwards! Thank you for helping make our wedding so wonderful. And thank you for all the meetings and support and flexibility. You were a true pleasure to work with and I am so glad to have met you. BEST FLORIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2014