65 Canal St, Millbury, MA 01527 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Common Scents

Common Scents is an artisanal candle company that creates handcrafted wedding favors for special occasions and is based in Millbury, Massachusetts. Owner Erin Lukey specializes in soy wax candles, goat's milk soaps, and wax tart melts. Erin’s aromatic creations are made using natural ingredients and make the perfect gifts for your wedding party and cherished guests.

Common Scents candles are made with 100% soy or beeswax and come in a range of sizes. There are over 30 different scents to choose from so you can customize your selections based on your preferred combinations. A snapshot of beautiful aromas includes lemongrass, lavender, cotton, vanilla, and sandalwood. Erin’s goat's milk soaps are gentle on the skin and she can make full bars or small squares depending on your requests. Her packaging is elegant and timeless and can be customized to reflect your wishes. Common Scents’ services also include:

• Bespoke and themed goods

tempimageocxpla 51 2022593 161644244735607

5 Reviews for Common Scents

Diana G. · Getting married on 06/19/2021

Top of the line!

I love all the products I’ve purchased from Common Scents. The fragrance is spot on. My favorite is the Gardenia soap. I just bought enough for the year then bought for all the girls in my life for Christmas. I’ll be a shopper for life!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Sara · Married on 03/23/2021

Common Scents

I love the soy candles ! The fragrance is strong but not overpowering and the tin container is tastefully designed and decorated! I’m sure you will enjoy as much as I do !!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Common Scents Pricing

Common Scents Price Rates

Common Scents FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Gift Boxes
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale
    Partial Refund

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Common Scents 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Common Scents

Owner of Common Scents

Hello! My name is Erin and I own the small business Common Scents which is located in central Massachusetts.

Full-time, I work in the Pharmaceutical industry and have been in that field the past 20 years. In addition to running my own business Common Scents, I run online vendor events, participate in online vendor events, work a second job at a craft shop my product is sold in, and manage my product that is in various stores.

During the quarantine I started making candles and soaps as a hobby and loved it so much that I decided to make a business out if it.

I picked up making candles and soaps because I was looking for new hobbies that I could feel passionate about. I am so glad life took me down this road and I’m incredibly grateful for the opportunity to be here doing something that I love.

All candles and soaps are made to order, although I have a great reputation in getting these shipped out very quickly!

I am able to do special orders, if you choose to pick a different container. I also offer 25-50 scents to choose from!

Please take a look at the products I make, and let me now if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 65 Canal St Millbury, MA, 01527 See on map
    508-306-8356 (Phone number)
    24/7
    Location of (Common Scents)