The Natural Beauty Factory

The Natural Beauty Factory

About The Natural Beauty Factory

What's In Your Products?

We believe you should be able to use your bath and beauty products without fear of what it's made from. All of our products are Natural, no sulphates or parabens, and no animal testing!

We sell Organic & Vegan products! Check out our online store

Our products are scented with essential oil blends, not synthetic fragrance (parfum)!

Think of us for your next event!

Birthdays, Weddings, Showers, Reunions...

We do them all!

Let us customize your next event favor at NBF! We can do a few small items in a decorative bag or box with the colors and scents of your choice. Treat all of your guests at your next event to all natural bath and beauty. We will work with you to make it just what you want, and work with almost any budget. You get to pick a-la-carte so that only the items you want are included. For large orders there is a volume discount as well.

Custom labels for each favor is included in the price.

Volume discounts start at 50 favors!

Call Jennifer to set up a consultation at (978) 534-4500

Design (2)
Available (2)
Printing (1)
Bed/Bath (1)

Natural Beauty Factory products make awesome favors! Such a nice alternative. The staff is so easy to work with.. All the packaging is so cute!! Love!

Profile Picture Mickie, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Everything about my experience with the Natural Beauty Factory was perfect! I ordered 50 favors for a bridal shower (mini soaps and lotions) and was so pleased with the result. The product smells great, and is packaged very nicely with custom labeling Jennifer designed for my party. The favors were also extremely affordable. The best part of my experience, however, wasn't the money I saved or the quality of the product, but that she was so easy to work with. She responded within 24 hours to every email, kept in the loop every step of the way, and was flexible. The great customer service has me looking forward to returning for future showers.

Profile Picture krista, 8/19/17, 1 Review