Hilham, TN 38568 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About colorado carla

I started my business in Colorado in 1996 ..now living and working in middle TN. Themed weddings are our specialty! Military,firefighting, motorcycle, Police,hunting and more! Just the right touch for your special day! Most of the items are exclusive to us and cannot be found elsewhere! Check us out for your wedding party needs!

4 Reviews for colorado carla

Carol · Married on 02/15/2008

Carla was just exceptional in every way .I was looking for a cake topper that would just knock everyones socks off and that is exactly what it did .Carlas service was fast and efficient, she made our wedding day so spectacular, I want to thank her again I have given her website to other brides ,Sincerly Mrs Carol Zuccarello

Sent on 02/29/2008

Jennifer · Married on 01/11/2008

Colorado Carla did an excellent job! The service was extremely fast. I am so pleased with the invitations and response cards. The service was friendly and very flexible with what I wanted done. I received a sample invitation that looked great and made up my mind with what to order.

Sent on 03/08/2008

Heidi · Married on 12/08/2007

I was looking for a unique cake topper. My husband is a car technician and when I did a search on the internet, Carla's website came up. She had the cutest cake topper of a bride in a wedding dress dragging the groom who was wearing a mechanic's uniform. There were scratch marks from his fingernails, a wrench in his hand and a tire next to his leg. This was perfect for the two of us. She customized the cake topper down to the hair color. I had asked if she could, put his name on the uniform like the one he has at work, not knowing if it was possible...she did and it was the talk of our wedding! She is very prompt on the order and I had the cake topper to my house in a little under 2 weeks! She has alot of other great cake toppers! Definately check out her website!

Sent on 02/06/2008

colorado carla's reply:

Colorado Carla thanks you for the opportunity to have helped in making your wedding day EXTRA special. My pleasure to have you as a client Heidi. Thank you.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Award Winning Beauty Cast Bridal make up techniques on DVD
    Award Winning Beauty Cast Bridal make up techniques on DVD Wedding Hair & Makeup

Colorado Carla endorsed by Beauty Cast!!

• Hilham, 38568 See on map