Designs In Paper

Nashville, TN View map

Designs in Paper is an all-custom studio creating paper goods that are all about you and your big day from save the dates, invitations to a variety of day-of goods. With some details about your big day, we'll create samples that are your colors and style. We offer ample revisions to perfect the design and then can be either self or full-service with production (we'll even mail them for you!) Since we are all custom, we're not instantaneous - we take care to create and edit samples from details/feedback you've provided. If you're looking for something that's totally you, then we can do some incredibly cool paper goods just for you! (Sample turnaround is usually 5-10 business days depending on time of year, production is never more than 3 weeks.)

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

• Stacy
    Stacy K. Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing - Highly Recommend

Donnette and Steve were great to work with. They were quick, responsive, and super easy to work with. I found a wedding table sign online that after a little research I found out was done by Designs in Paper so I reached out to see if they could help me recreate the design with the text I wanted. Not only did they make the signs exactly like what I asked for but they made them even better than I could have imagined. It was so easy!! We worked exclusively through email and I received the table signs in less than a week! To say we are obsessed with the signs would be an understatement. We are thrilled to show these off at our wedding. I could not be happier.
    Neena Married on 11/11/2017
    So so so happy with how our wedding invitations turned out! Our seating chart was also gorgeous and exactly what we wanted!
  • Stella
    Stella Married on 11/04/2017
    We stressed so much over finding the perfect wedding invitations, without breaking the bank! Then I came across a picture of a beautiful suite on Instagram which had the elegance, and the monogram we were looking for. After contacting Donette I instantly knew this would be the place, she was very professional, reasonable with her prices, and thorough explaining the entire designing, proofreading, and ordering process. Donette worked with us to achieve the look we were looking for, and designed our custom monogram! Our invitation suites were breathtakingly beautiful, and our guest were calling us to tell us! We also had our matching menus made with her, and we purchased our monogram to have forever!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chuck & Jo Ellen
    25 photos · 09/23/2013

Kristyn Hogan, Photographer Kristyn Hogan, Photographer Wedding Photographers

Designs in Paper always does beautiful work that is personalized & creative, great people who are a joy to work with!

A Magical Affair A Magical Affair Wedding Planners

What can I say about Designs in Paper other than OVER THE TOP AMAZING!! Not only is everything they do custom, they also never step away from a challenge. They are truly my source for all things paper!

Camryn Holt Photography Camryn Holt Photography Wedding Photographers

Donette is an extremely talented individual! She can do ANYTHING with paper...I highly recommend her!!

Nashville, 37229
Location of (Designs In Paper)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding