33 Reviews for Designs In Paper

Save the Dates (2)
Shipping (2)
Menus (1)
33 Designs In Paper Reviews

So so so happy with how our wedding invitations turned out! Our seating chart was also gorgeous and exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Neena, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We stressed so much over finding the perfect wedding invitations, without breaking the bank! Then I came across a picture of a beautiful suite on Instagram which had the elegance, and the monogram we were looking for. After contacting Donette I instantly knew this would be the place, she was very professional, reasonable with her prices, and thorough explaining the entire designing, proofreading, and ordering process. Donette worked with us to achieve the look we were looking for, and designed our custom monogram! Our invitation suites were breathtakingly beautiful, and our guest were calling us to tell us! We also had our matching menus made with her, and we purchased our monogram to have forever!!

Profile Picture Stella, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Donette and Steve were amazing to work with!! My husband and I got married in April so we used them for our paper products. We didn't really have an idea of what we wanted our invitations to look like and they gave us a wide array of options to choose from! We could make our own but it was neat to see examples of how much variety they could do. We met with them a few times for meetings and they were a pleasure to see always! They executed exactly what we wanted and made it look beautiful and effortless! Our save the dates and day-of programs were so pretty and seemed just like us! We got so many compliments on all of our paper products! They are so talented and great to work with. I will definitely be using them if I have any paper needs!

Profile Picture Becky, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing
4.3

Donette and Steve make beautiful paper products, if you know exactly what you want. I went into our first meeting unsure of what I wanted, and left confused with all of the options and such presented to us. (Luckily they include several revisions before charging per revision.) The biggest downfall would be responsiveness. Several times I had to double email after waiting several days to a week to get a response. We had a short(ish) engagement, without time to send STDs, so our invitations really didn’t need to be delayed further. It was very helpful that they addressed and mailed our invites for us, so that relieved us of that small wedding task. Overall, we were happy with our invitation suite, but we didn’t feel like we were much of a priority and I was glad to see the interaction over with and the products completed beautifully.

Profile Picture Alesia, 1/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Donette and Steve at Designs in Paper played a huge role in executing our wedding vision! I wanted our entire suite to be complimentary and had grand aspirations for our save the date. When I told them I wanted to use wood veneer and suggested a vendor they could source the product from - they were more than willing to give it a shot! They even requested samples so we could be sure we nailed the color of the wood finish. They carried the look through the invitation suite and the day of paper goods and we were so thrilled with how everything turned out. We received so many compliments on their work and their flexibility and willingness to meet frequently near my office made them a solid vendor choice. It wasn't the first time I've used Designs in Paper and it won't be the last!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Donette and Steve are amazing! I am not artistic by any stretch of the imagination, and Donette was able to take what little guidance I had and create a beautiful invitation suite that I was proud to send to my friends and family. They also were able to address and mail all of the invitations, which was a huge stress relief for me knowing that I didn't have to worry about it. We also used them for our ceremony programs and seating charts and I absolutely loved how both of those turned out. The designs are gorgeous, the communication is outstanding, and the pricing is totally reasonable!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping

Donette and Steve are amazing! We live on opposite ends of the country, and all of our communication was via email - Donette was always responsive and crafted the most perfect program fans! We also decided to add on dessert flags later in the process (and much closer to our wedding date, I might add) - It was no problem for Donette to handle! They sent us pictures of our paper goods printed out and assembled, so we could see what they looked like and make any final changes before production - No changes were needed however, because they were absolutely perfect! When our paper goods arrived in the mail, we had the sweetest surprise and found that they had included a few custom cards with our names on them and the same flowers we had featured through out our paper products. So many of our guests commented how much they loved the program fans! Designs in Paper is an amazing company to work with, and we were so happy to have their custom goods at our wedding!

Profile Picture Eliza, 7/30/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Programs

Designs in Paper was such a joy to work with! They were wonderful during the whole decision and design process -- they met with us at Panera with pre-printed invitation ideas with our names on them. They diligently worked with us and e-mailed back and forth until everything was perfected. It was also an easy process if you had a second round of invitations to send out-- just e-mail them with names and addresses and they sent them out!

Profile Picture User5430872, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.2

Designs in Paper give you an amazing product. They are able to make anything happen. The duo are amazing people with a goal of making it work for you. The quality is beyond the 5 stars.

I will take responsibility for this. We did not have much information on the different types of invitations. I did not vocalize my lack of understanding when meeting with them. Our invitations turned out beautiful and we forgot that our family would have appreciated having a more formal invitation with their names listed. Since we ourselves read as a fun, casual couple the team did an amazing job reading us as a couple and we were beyond happy with the product. If we would have through about a "formal" invite option we know Designs in Paper would produce an amazing product.

They are busy people and require trust. They are able to meet your needs but if you are in a crunch do not let that stress overwhelm you. They are able to work under pressure. When receiving proofs help yourself by helping them and take the time to check the work. They are great at what they do but they are not robots. The more you do to make the process easy they are able to really do their thing.

With that, they are not robots. They put so much of their energy handcrafting their product. Designs in Paper are sought out for their handmade and hand detailed work. If you want personal business they are the people for you.

Overall we are happy with our products. My only suggestion is to do some research or ask them specifically for options rather than have solely their read on you. They will create amazing things based on your personal style; however, if they do not know about other dynamics (family expectations) they will not know unless you vocalize it.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/1/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Designs in paper was a wonderful company to work with! I'm a medical student with a hectic schedule, and Donette was willing to meet with me at very odd times to discuss exactly what I wanted for the invitations. She supplied me with lots of samples to take back to my family in Michigan and discuss it with them before we decided on a final design, and after that she e-mailed me PDF samples until it was absolutely perfect. We got a ton of comments on how beautiful the invitations were! It was also really nice that they dropped off the invitations at our house as soon as they were ready, and even included some extra envelopes for those inevitable addressing mishaps. The only reason I gave 4 stars for value instead of 5 was that they were a little pricey - not sure I would have gone out of my budget had my wedding venue not recommended them. But beautiful result!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Desings in Paper designed the invitations for our wedding, as well as the invitaitons and place cards for our rehearsal dinner. Donette and Steve were a pleasure to work with and always very responsive and eager to make sure that everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 2/1/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I LOVED my invitations. Donette and Steve did such a fantastic job making sure they fit our vision and personalities. We got a truly unique invitation set for around the same price as online invitation companies. The difference was that our invitations were 100% customized for US! Our wedding is in two weeks, and I can't wait to see all the little signs and programs they are creating for us!

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/28/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I love this company! Donette designed such a beautiful wedding invitation I also got her to add thank you notes, water bottle labels, gift bag labels, etc. I thought my idea was good but she really took it up 5 notches. Such a great price and I loved working with them.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Donette and Steve were absolutely wonderful to work with! They always went above and beyond and created several samples for us until we found the perfect design. They are so talented and have the best ideas! We loved our invitations and received so many compliments! They also created a beautiful banner, wedding programs, and other fun stuff for our wedding. Everything was perfect! I am so thankful I was able to work with Donette and Steve, and definitely plan on using them again in the future!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This was probably my favorite vendor I worked with the entire time!!! Donnette and Steve are awesome. I live in Knoxville and they made it very convenient to meet with them during the program and invitation process. I had multiple compliments on my invitations. Not only did they make the invitations by hand, I sent them my guest list and they addressed and mailed each of the invitations for me! That is definitely a big time saver when you are getting close to the wedding day. Any time I called them with a question or to see if they could do water bottle labels, cake toppers, etc. they said sure and I had an example in a few days. They were awesome!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/28/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This vendor definetly needs more than a 5 star rating!! They are a delight to work with and always went above and beyond for us. They produce an outstanding product of very high quality and beautiful work!

Profile Picture Carol, 4/28/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This was an absolutely fantastic company to work with!!!! Everything they produced was absolutely beautiful, and exceeded all of our expectations! We had last minute requests constantly and they still helped us and produced top of the line products, just beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!!!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 4/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Donette was amazing to work with. She has a sixth sense of knowing what you want before you even know. We received so many compliments on the invitations and the programs. She also provided us with signs for favors and reserved tables that looked amazing!

Profile Picture Grayson, 10/29/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

While the people I worked with were extremely personable and easy to work with, I did feel like they were a little pricey. I had a few suggestions because we wanted a very original save-the-date, and while they could do all of them, they were all quite a bit more than we anticipated. For the wedding invitations, we ended up going with Costco, and they were a better value but the quality was lacking. Designs in Paper might have been a bit more than we could've spent elsewhere, but I definitely felt like it was worth the extra money in the end because the quality was so much better.

Profile Picture Ann, 8/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Donette was incredible to work with! We told her what we were looking for, and immediately fell in love with her design. We used them for our invitations, and our programs. They coordinated with each other, and even sent our special brand to our photographer for our guest book! Everyone raved about how beautiful our invitations were. I am so thankful that we got to work with Donette!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/24/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Designs In Paper... one word, FABULOUS!!! Donette and Steve are so helpful and creative. All of my guests raved about how fantastic my Save the Dates & Invitations were. Donette and Steve really took the time to get to know me and in turn, printed the coolest and most creative invitations that really represented me and my husband VERY well.
I will use them again for sure! They are the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/25/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I got so many compliments on our invitations and we loved them! Donette and Steve did our invitations, escort cards, table numbers, food station cards, and programs. They all had our little design so everything flowed and looked great together without being ugly matchy matchy. My only complaints are that they are not very good at getting back to you in a timely manner and there were a couple of times in the process of planning my wedding when I was afraid I was going to have to get someone else to do the things I needed. Also, the price I was told at the last meeting was not the price I was billed for. There was about a $100 difference and I paid more than I had expected to however, they did take about $40 off.

Profile Picture Shani, 6/11/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If I could describe Designs in Paper it would be one word: AMAZING!!! I love love love Donette & Steve! They were truly AMAZING & created the most incredible invitations, thank you cards, favor labels, signs for candy buffet & wishing tree for my wedding! They also gave me great advice & listened to every long conversion I had with them (even if it was off subject)!! I am so blessed to have met them & work with them for my BIG day! I can't wait to use their services for my house warming shower, baby showers (when I have them), birthdays & more!! I can truly say at the end of all my wedding madness..I have two AMAZING new friends!! :)

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/5/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Donette and Steve were a recomendation from my wedding planner. I wanted a unique invitation that really said a lot about my style, and I certainly was not finding it in the cookie-cutter wedding books. So, we went with Donette and Steve. The can make ANYTHING you want.

We used them for our invitations, RSVP cards, favor tags, guest book and programs. All of them had a coordinating theme that went with our wedding decor.

We had a problem with the ink that I wanted for the invitations, and it wasn't turning out quite how I wanted. So, they actually got new paper, a new press, sent me nearly 50 different samples, to make sure it was exactly how I wanted it. Seriously. Some of the hardest working people I know.

Profile Picture User475158, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I LOVE Donnette! She knew exactly what I wanted for invitations, and I only needed one sample. Many people commented on how classy the invitations looked. She was more than a vendor, she helped me find a handyman after the "Great Flood" of Nashville had destroyed my house. She is very caring and therefore will be the only person I'll use for paper products and printing. I already recommend her to my friends!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/8/10, 4 Reviews