1031 N. 800 E, Springville, UT 84663 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Color My Media

Capturing your

"Happily Forever Afters" through Professional Photography & Videography.

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS & VIDEO LOVE STORIES

BRIDAL SESSIONS / GROOMS SESSIONS

WEDDING & RECEPTION PHOTOS & VIDEOS

SPECIAL SLIDESHOWS: PROPOSALS, DATES, SURPRISES, PARTIES, QUINCINERAS, etc.

CHILDHOOD or FAMILY HISTORY DOCUMENTARIES

FAMILY REUNIONS, CORPORATE EVENTS, SPECIAL OCCASIONS, SCHOOL REUNIONS, 50TH ANNIVERSARIES ETC.

We capture the MAGIC of your LOVE STORY forever in multiple formats, in full resolution and delivered to you on custom imprinted High-Def DVD's, included with all our services.

Wedding Division: www.UtahWeddingStory.com (Corporate Website: www.ColorMyMedia.com)

PHONE: 801-318-4080

Magical Mixes of Love Stories, Family Histories, Children, Newborns & Special Events

Follow Color My Media on

dsc0114
utahweddingstory interestsphotobook
Beauty in Bridals
Beauty in Bridals
Chris and Rose's "Fun Fables" Engagement Session
Chris and Rose's "Fun Fables" Engagement Session
Special Enhancements and Artistic Edits can create Beauty, but we love to just make you Shine as the...
Dramatic enhancements create Art for your day.
Dramatic enhancements create Art for your day.
Details that capture Memories in Clarity and Beauty
Details that capture Memories in Clarity and Beauty
Photo Books available of all your best Wedding Shots.
We do both Video and Photography, and can mix...
Photo Books available of all your best Wedding Shots. We do both Video and Photography, and can mix...
Karlee and Nate, with some little splashes of Color.
Karlee and Nate, with some little splashes of Color.
Candids Count :)
Rosy Red Resting on a Wall
Candids Count :) Rosy Red Resting on a Wall
Benson & Mariah
Benson & Mariah
Karlee & Nate with a Fall Look Enhancement
Karlee & Nate with a Fall Look Enhancement
Food, Frolic and Fun. Different angles with some action and suggestive sumptuousness.
Engagements to Capture You as the Stars, served up with some Class, Intimacy and Fun.
Oooh, they are at it AGAIN...too many kissy shots in one day. Siblings...they'll get it one day.
Aspire to the Higher within us...
Aspire to the Higher within us...
Bridal Profile with moving waters
dsc0114
utahweddingstory interestsphotobook

• Videos 8

10 Reviews for Color My Media

We had Utah Wedding Story take our Engagements, Bridals and Wedding, and we are so HAPPY with all the time they took to make such a beautiful slide show of us growing up, meeting, and getting married. They really went the extra mile to give us a lot of value. It was helpful to have them take some extra Photos besides our Photographer (my friend) for the actual Wedding day, because we got so many candid pictures of our family that we wouldn't have had, as well as in the video footage. I liked how easy they could coach us on a very cold day, and we felt grateful to have it all put into our Love Story to show at our reception. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Jared · event on 12/06/2014

Great group to work with. We had an amazing experience filming our daughter's baptism video. Highly recommended.

J. Osmond

Sent on 12/08/2014

Avraham · event on 10/16/2014

Mike & Nancy James have been extremely helpful and professional in their videoing my lectures and are a delight to work with.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Color My Media FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD