2500 South Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33133 Map · Phone number

About Color Me Photo

We are a photobooth rental company. Having a photobooth at your event/party is not only a ton of fun - it's a really unique way to create one of a kind memories.
Your guests get unlimited use of the photobooth an
unlimited prints during the rental period - plus we supply you with an on site coordinator. We can even brand the photostrips with the date and event name for you! Now that's not only fun- that's smart!

Guests will have a blast when they get to pull the curtain behind them and let the funny faces roll. Each time a guest gets in the booth for a session, they get their choice of black and white or color prints, as well as choice of fun backgrounds!

One of the newest things in weddings and parties is the photobooth rental. We bring in a full sized photobooth where you and your guest can go crazy and have all kinds of fun.

• 4 Hours of unlimited fun

Capture2
cover1

2 Reviews for Color Me Photo

Michelle · Married on 11/02/2013

Everyone loved the photo booth! My guests went photo booth crazy! They did a great job!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Anonymous · Married on 11/19/2011

This is the most affordable photobooth rental I found in the Miami area, however you are not sacrificing for the price. The photobooth blends in well with the surroundings and is not an eyesore. The attendant was very accommodating and assisted with the scrapbook. Takedown occurred while the wedding was still taking place, however I did not notice... they were very discreet in this. The only downside I could say is that the photobooth only fits 2 comfortably. I have heard of others that you can squeeze in a bunch of people, but probably only 3 max in this one. Whenever I emailed the company they were very quick to respond. Great service.

Sent on 12/27/2011