Houston, TX 77299 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Collins Metu Photography

Wedding photography worth getting excited about

Follow Collins Metu Photography on

3 Reviews for Collins Metu Photography

Patricia · Married on 01/05/2008

Collins is an excellent photographer. Everyone that I have shown our pictures to are in awe of his work. He is not just a photographer, but an artist. He puts so much of himself into his work. He takes his role in the wedding very seriously. He is easy to work with, and an overall true professional.

Thank you for being able to capture all of the emotions and beauty of our wedding. Our children will definitely be able to feel what our wedding day meant to us just by looking at your photos.

Sent on 02/04/2008

Ebere · Married on 07/07/2007

Collins was extremely professional before, during and after our wedding ceremony. We also used him for our engagement photographs. He is extremely talented so you don't have to worry about how your pictures will turn out. He is very professional, knows how to deal with lots of people in a professional manner. My entire family was very impressed by his work and his approach. We recommend Collins to everyone and will definitely be using him in the future.

Sent on 02/04/2008

Kelly · Married on 05/31/2008

Collins did an AMAZING job as our wedding photographer! He was extremely professional, always receptive to our needs and suggestions and his work speaks for itself. We were beyond satisfied with the quality of his work. The way that he captured emotions and specific moments was so great! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. It couldn't have been easy with twenty billion people trying to get their own pictures taken, but he managed to produce the highest quality pictures.

Sent on 07/22/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
    DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Collins last weekend on a wedding. I have seen his work in the industry and admired his work from afar but it was an awesome experience working with him . As a wedding planner working with Professional pothographers can be a tricky experience. You never know if they are going to allow you to keep the timeline on task or work their own schedule. He was awesome in being considerate of the couples desires as well as staying on task so that we could adhere to the couples wishes. this is what couples should look for when hiring a photographer. I highlt recommend him and his services. I cant wait to see the pics although I already know they will be great!

• Demers Banquet Hall