Colleen Gagnon Makeup Artist

Huntsville, AL View map

Colleen Gagnon grew up in North Alabama fascinated by the many colors gracing the faces of women everywhere. She would spend hours online researching different tips, tricks, and techniques from artists everywhere. She idolized celebrity make-up artists like Scott Barnes, Ve Neil, Alex Box, Kevin Accoin, Tom Pecheux, and many more.

During September of 2010, Colleen traveled to Atlanta, Georgia to attend a weekend seminar by Ryder Make-up Labs taught by James Ryder. Soon after, Colleen craved more and more make-up artistry techniques. She began to heavily research different make-up schools throughout the country and found the perfect school located in Central Florida.

Immediately following her college graduation, Colleen moved to Orlando, Florida to persue her professional make-up career. She attended the Joe Blasco Make-up Artist Training Center East and graduated in October of 2011. Colleen now lives in Huntsville, Alabama. She works throughout Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia.

• David
    David H. Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing! Colleen is more than just a makeup artist.

I cannot sing her praises enough! Colleen goes above and beyond. She is so patient and easy to work with. She truly is an artist!
    Taylor Married on 06/25/2016
    Colleen is incredibly amazing! She was one of the first vendors I booked based on the amazing job she did for my sisters wedding and I can say without hesitation that she totally lives up to the hype. She specializes in making you look naturally beautiful which was a huge relief for me since I don't typically wear much makeup.

On my wedding day, Colleen showed up right on time and was beyond wonderful to work with. It was like having an old friend do my makeup. Colleen also did the makeup for my mom, mother-in-law and seven bridesmaids and everyone was raving about their makeup. It was a rainy and hot July day but Colleen was always there making sure I looked perfect for the pictures and my big moments! Thanks for making me laugh and making me look and feel beautiful for my big day!

Cindy Shaver Photography Cindy Shaver Photography Wedding Photographers

Colleen is an amazing MUA. Her attention to detail and ability to contour the face using makeup is exceptional.

Huntsville

By Appointment Only
Location of (Colleen Gagnon Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding