Colin Hayden Photo

Harrisburg, PA View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Availability UPDATE: Colin Hayden Photo goes to San Miguel de Allende / July 2023 - July 2024

You may be worried about receiving your wedding photos after patiently waiting for a few weeks and realizing that they look stiff, posed, flat, lifeless…

That’s why I purposefully DON’T arrive at each wedding with a checklist for the same photos you’ve seen a hundred times. I don’t just COPY/PASTE each wedding. Your wedding day is the culmination of so much effort and personalization. It’s my job to capture and encapsulate as much of your joy and experience as possible within the photos you receive.

All this is so that you can have those meaningful moments with your important people and just be in the moment. These photographs are the lasting, steadfast moments of your commitment to each other.

Of all the decisions made regarding your wedding day investments, by far the longest lasting is the choice of photography. Thus, choosing a photographer who will meet your expectations and exceed your wishes is an important moment.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Ken
    Ken S. Married on 03/04/2022

Worth Every Penny

We chose Colin to photograph our wedding because his photos seem to have a warmer, more authentic style than most. We were very pleased with not only the finished product (the photos) but also the value of the package we chose, and Colin's professionalism and attentiveness.

What we received from Colin was a large album of photos that tells the story of our wedding day in the way we hoped it would. The candid shots are fantastic, and convey the energy in the room very well. The portraits are amazing. And perhaps most importantly, Colin seemed to be everywhere on our wedding day, capturing photos from many different perspectives, while never being in the way.

Colin's work is worth every penny. When considering how to spend your money on your big day, just remember that 30 years from now, you won't care what you ate for dinner, or how amazing the hors d'oeuvres, or whether or not the cake had enough tiers; but, you will have the photos. Prioritize accordingly!
    Bernadette P. Married on 07/18/2021

Excellent service and outstanding photos

Colin did our engagement and wedding photos. Everyone I know has completely loved our photos. Colin is absolutely awesome, works around you and makes sure to follow your vision for your big day. We highly recommend him
    Ami M. Married on 04/23/2021

Perfect Wedding Photographer

I was extremely happy with the photos from Colin. He was very knowledgeable during our big day and he took some fantastic shots. I love my wedding album and all the digital gallery. 10/10 would recommend!

Real Weddings

Team

Colin Hayden
Colin Hayden
Lead Photographer

Spending time with my daughters. Taking photos.

Those are the only things I really ever want to spend my time on. My daughters are growing up so fast and I want to remember as much of it as I can. Taking photos allows me to crisply remember specific flashes of time.

Wedding photos become the memories that stick around the longest. I remember plenty about my wedding in 2013, but I don't remember the food, or the weather. I remember saying my vows, joyfully crying, dancing my butt off, and spending the whole day with people I love. I'm so glad we had a good photographer there to record it all.

4313 Hillsdale Rd Harrisburg, PA, 17112
Location of (Colin Hayden Photo)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding