Coco McKown Photography

Redlands, CA View map

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints

• Adrianna
    Adrianna Married on 06/22/2019

Coco is the BEST!

If you are still looking for a photographer, look no further. Coco is the most wonderful person in the world to work with, and we will forever trust her and her team to capture our important family memories. She made everything about our photos so incredibly easy--from our engagement shoot in Redlands to our wedding and reception in Thousand Oaks. Coco has such a beautiful personality that makes it easy to be in front of her camera, and she made everything run so smoothly the day of the wedding (and even made it fun!) Our families adored her and the second photographer she brought with her, we got all of the shots we hoped for and more, and Coco went above and beyond to capture every little detail. Even the ones we hadn't thought of. Her photos are absolutely gorgeous, and we can't wait to have them hanging in our home. We LOVE Coco, and can't wait for the next life event that we can have her photograph!!
    Andrea Married on 08/24/2018
    There isn't enough room to praise Coco more! I may be biased, as I've known her for 10 years, but it wasn't until our engagement shoot last year and then our wedding last month that I got to be her subject - dream come true. She's so lovely to work with, from the booking process (she was SO helpful!) to the shoots themselves, I always felt like I was in good hands. She has this incredible way of making you feel comfortable and beautiful and never awkward (which so many photographers do). She's got boundless energy and is just so darn delightful. I can't imagine having anyone else capture such important moments in our lives. You really can't go wrong with Coco!
    Jessica Married on 08/19/2018
    Coco is by far the best photographer I have ever worked with, she is so fun and professional! I have used coco for family pictures multiple times and she by far exceed my expectations for my wedding. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to take my wedding or special occasion pictures!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Adrianna & Zachary
    64 photos · 06/22/2019

1200 E Colton Ave Redlands, CA, 92373
Location of (Coco McKown Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding