Coco McKown Photography

High-Res Images (7)
Liability Insurance (2)
Prints (2)
Trash The Dress (1)

Coco and her assistant, Courtney, were truly wonderful to work with before, during and after my wedding.
First off, Coco has such a positive energy about her and you can feel that love that she has for photography and capturing special moments in people's lives. leading up to the event, Coco was great in answering and adapting to all my random questions and changes to my itinerary. She offered great advice without being presumptuous or obnoxious ( I can not say that for all the vendors I spoke to during this planning process)!
On the Wedding Day, Coco and Courtney showed up, took amazing pictures, got the great shots and made everyone feel fantastic and comfortable with the cameras clicking away. I received access to my gallery quickly and love seeing the memories again.
The only negative thing I can say is the fact I don't have enough wall space at home for all the beautiful photos I want to display!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

All I can say is Coco is stellar. I knew I wanted her as our photographer when I saw one of her first wedding shoots. She captured our day perfectly. I thought I would regret not having a videographer, but her pictures gave me all of the memories I needed after the wedding. She is a joy to work with, made EVERYONE she took a photo of feel appreciated, valued, and comfortable. I am so lucky she is also my friend! If you want someone who will bend over backwards for you and always remember you still exist throughout your engagement when your other vendors simply forget about you and/or write you off, Coco is your girl! I couldn't recommend her more highly! Her second shooter was amazing as well! She assembles the perfect team to meet your needs!

Profile Picture Janie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Coco as our photographer was one of the best decisions that my wife and I made for our wedding. I had assumed wedding photography would feel forced and awkward, but Coco’s fun personality made us feel instantly comfortable and she made sure to capture everything we wanted on our wedding day. I was really impressed when she came to the venue walkthrough months before the wedding so that she could get to know the space and know where she would want to stage some of the couple and family portraits. She was kind, patient, and professional throughout entire process. The photos turned out beautiful and we had access to them about 2 weeks after the wedding, which was phenomenal so that we could get them all packaged up for Christmas gifts. Coco is wonderful and we would trust her with any photography needs we might have in the future.

Photo