Coastal Blossoms

Deerfield Beach, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

Coastal Blossoms' moto is " We think outside the vase" as it defines our goal of attaining the unique design of every kind of affair. Our award winning team would be honored to create your custom floral arrangements whether it be, lavishly traditional, stylishly contemporary, artistically dramatic or even minimally quirky. We take pride in conceptualizing your vision from idea to fruition. Coastal Blossoms specializes in bespoke design for every event from a single arrangement to extravagant floral creations!

Coastal Blossoms begin their design process by arranging a consultation with newlyweds-to-be. This allows them to understand the clients’ vision for the event aesthetic, whether it be romantic and vintage, classical, or modern and glamorous. For a smooth and stress-free experience, this company will deliver and set up floral arrangements on the day. Before the events, designers will visit the venue to help develop a design that will complement the architecture and ambiance of the space. This team can offer custom creations for all aspects of the nuptials. In addition to accessories such as bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, they can provide:

• Aisle Decor
  • Altar Decor
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah Decor

From the Palm Beaches to Mami, Coastal Blossoms can guarantee that our unrivaled floral brand will make your wedding the talk of the town!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$170

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$40

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$121

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Logan
    Logan D. Married on 06/17/2022

Outstanding

Working with Ali and Olivia was nothing short of amazing. They made my vision come to reality and some! Working with them was the best decision i have ever made. I plan to work with them in the future!
  • Gabby
    Gabby P. Married on 06/10/2022

Amazing Experience!

Liv from Coastal Blossoms was incredible! She executed our vision perfectly, down to the last little detail. When we were forced to move our ceremony inside at the last minute due to rain, Liv worked fast to transform the indoor backup venue into a beautiful and memorable space. Her floral design concepts were stunning and we received SO MANY compliments on our wedding flowers and centrepieces. She is a true artist! Responsive, professional, and an all-around lovely person to work with. We are so happy we chose Coastal Blossoms for our special day, I can't recommend this business highly enough!

Oh, and did I mention Liv even made a custom floral collar for our flower puppy? :)
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 03/18/2022

Amazing experience!

Coastal Blossoms is the best for any floral occasion! I used them for my wedding last month and they exceeded all of my expectations. Not only were they excited to work together, they listened to my ideas, promptly responded to all of my questions and even made great suggestions when I was undecided. I wanted a unique look and each floral arrangement to be different. Everything turned out beautiful and they even made a florals for my dogs collar! Couldn't say enough great things about this amazing company- you will not be disappointed!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deerfield Beach, Florida Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441
Location of (Coastal Blossoms)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding