Clifford's

• Wedding Flowers by Annette
  • Brattle Square Florist
  • Heritage Flowers

3 Reviews for Clifford's

Renee at Clifford's Flowers was an absolute gem to work with. She had so much knowledge about the industry, and a beautiful vision for my wedding which was completely on point with my own vision. She was always super sweet, resourceful and responsive. Clifford's has a great, huge flower warehouse that you can walk through and literally pick out the flowers you like and don't like. I never had any doubts that Renee would fail to follow through on anything. My bouquet especially was the most gorgeous flower piece I had ever seen, better than any magazine pictures. The prices were all reasonable and fair and commesurate with quality and experience. I highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Kristina · Married on 08/22/2013

We ordered centerpieces for the restaurant and bouquets from Clifford's flowers. Renee was very helpful and professional. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2013

I worked with Renee and she was great. Very nice and really easy to work with, I don't know much about flowers so she was really good a helping me create my idea!! My flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted only more. She set up my ceremony and venue site perfectly. I can't say enough.
    I actually messed up and gave her an incorrect number of my bridesmaids because I forgot to add Matron of Honor when I initially set up so we were short a bouquet and my sister called and she immediately brought one to us in less than 20 minutes.
    I also changed a few things as the time got closer and she was more than willing to change!!
    I wish I could somehow submit a picture because my flowers looked gorgeous!!!

Sent on 08/29/2013