690 North Lake Blvd Suite 1&2, Tahoe City, CA 96145 Map · Phone number

About Clearwater Day Spa

Clearwater Day Spa at Tahoe offers an array of treatments including massage, facials, waxing, wedding makeup and more. Our professional staff will make you feel welcome in our newly remodeled location in the center of Tahoe City, across from US Bank. On your next visit to North Lake Tahoe, we welcome you to a tour of our spa or a treatment from one of the best Therapists in Lake Tahoe.

kathryn 6 13 0
kathry
clare rudolp
melineh and benji
kathryn 6 13 0
kathry

1 Reviews for Clearwater Day Spa

Judi · Married on 06/27/2015

I would highly recommend Clearwater Facial Studio and Wax Bar for any of there services. Prior to my wedding I went to Corey for a facial, waxing, and she did my makeup for my wedding. The facial was amazing, and I felt so relaxed. I go to Clearwater every month for waxing, and in my opinion they're the best at the lake! Corey did my makeup for my wedding, and she did an amazing job! I typically do not wear makeup, and she made me feel very comfortable. She took into account my style and personality while adding her own touches. My bridal party, including my Mom also had a wonderful time getting their makeup done by Corey.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Clearwater Day Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Massages, Spa

• 690 North Lake Blvd, Suite 1&2 Tahoe City, 96145 See on map