Claudia's Party & Events

Homestead, FL View map

We know how important your special day is. Trust us- we've been making dreams come to life for 15 years!

Claudia's Party & Events is a full-service, party and events rental company which has been proudly servicing South Florida with an emphasis on professionalism and customer service.

We love doing weddings! We specialize in all types of formal events and offer packages to fit your style and needs.

Our services include:

• All tent sizes and drapings
  • All types of tables, chairs and linens
  • Full-set Dinnerware
  • Floral Design
  • Event Decor
  • Photography and Film services and more!

We thank you for the opportunity of trusting us with handling your special event.

Jackie Married on 05/05/2018
    We hired Carlos and his team for my son's first communion and everything was EXCELLENT. They really went above and beyond to make my event special. We rented tables and chairs and had the food catered by Carlos' catering team, it was delicious. Everyone still raves about how good the food was. I will definitely be using them again. Thank you :)
  • Nerian
    Nerian Married on 09/02/2017
    Claudia's Party Rentals truly went above and beyond in all that they did! It was an easy and amazing process and the staff's support and help throughout our planning was incredible. They truly are a one stop shop! We held a backyard wedding and did everything through Claudia's Party Rentals from tent rental to the tables and chairs and even the catering and photography! Their professionalism is far above standards and I highly recommend their services to anyone for any event! Can not wait to have our next event with the one and only Claudia's! Thank you to all who took part in my brother's wedding and a special thank you to Andres for your time and dedication to making our vision come true!

Claudia's Party & Events's reply:

Hi Nerian,
    Its comments like these that make all of the hard work pay off! Thank you for noticing our attention to detail and dedication, we like to showcase these competencies as part of the service that we provide to our customers -especially when we are dealing with weddings because they are a "one-shot to get it right" type of events. I wish the you and your family the best and we look forward to seeing you at the next family gathering or event.
    Best regards.
    Shante Married on 05/20/2017
    Claudia Rental is the BEST! I have been a customer for years and now that I am getting Married I couldnt look at any other rental company. BEST PRICES AND GREAT CUTOMER SERVICE.

Claudia's Party & Events's reply:

Hi Shante,
    Thank you again for taking the time to review us! We love having you as a happy, long-time customer. We can't wait to make the wedding of your dreams come true!

Pricing

Claudia's Party & Events Price Rates

Historic Shadow Point Historic Shadow Point Historic Weddings

This is a great company to go to for all your wedding needs. One stop shopping and they will take care of everything.

1524 NE 8 ST Homestead, 33033
786-217-8578

Showroom Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 4pm Sundays by Appointment Only
Location of (Claudia's Party & Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding