Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Claudia's Party & Events

Tents (1)
Vases (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
Flatware (1)

We hired Carlos and his team for my son's first communion and everything was EXCELLENT. They really went above and beyond to make my event special. We rented tables and chairs and had the food catered by Carlos' catering team, it was delicious. Everyone still raves about how good the food was. I will definitely be using them again. Thank you :)

Profile Picture Jackie , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were fantastic! I met with the owner and he was so polite and gave me great deals. We met with my husband to see examples of what things would look like and worked out the details 4 months ahead of time. As the wedding got near, they were flexible with time and details for drop off, when the day came they were prompt and the owner dropped everything off. Overall, the company was easy to work with, every phone call was simple- every question was answered. When the day came they really surprised us.
We were going to rent three 25' runners and they surprised us with one 75' runners - really went above and beyond according to my husband.

Profile Picture Amber, 5/4/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Delivery

Claudia's Party Rentals truly went above and beyond in all that they did! It was an easy and amazing process and the staff's support and help throughout our planning was incredible. They truly are a one stop shop! We held a backyard wedding and did everything through Claudia's Party Rentals from tent rental to the tables and chairs and even the catering and photography! Their professionalism is far above standards and I highly recommend their services to anyone for any event! Can not wait to have our next event with the one and only Claudia's! Thank you to all who took part in my brother's wedding and a special thank you to Andres for your time and dedication to making our vision come true!

View Vendor Response