3347 Pearson Road, Memphis, TN 38118 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Classic Party Rentals

As the nation's leading event rentals and services provider with over 25 locations, Classic Party Rentals is the backbone for more than 150,000 events and celebrations per year. Our network of over 2,000 award winning event professionals is renowned for providing exceptional client services with a fresh and innovate approach to handling the most important events in the country. Boasting over 9 million choices from an unparalleled range of inventory that includes exclusive furniture, china, specialty linens, lighting, heating, flooring, tenting and more, Classic Party Rentals creates events that define the most remarkable moments in time. For more information, visit www.classicpartyrentals.com.

Specialties: Special Event Production and Equipment Rental, Event Rentals, Tenting, Party Rentals, Event Decor

Memphis

Make your upcoming wedding celebration, corporate, or social event spectacular with Classic Party Rentals. Whether it's beautiful and intimate, fun and casual, or elegant and formal, our design team will work with you to make every detail perfect. From tents, lines, china, glassware, tables, chairs, staging, dance floors, decor items, & much more - all of your special event rental needs can be found at Classic Party Rentals. With over twenty-plus years serving the Memphis community, we will work with you to make your event stress free and one you will never forget. Visit our local 3000 square feet Showroom & Design Center to start planning today! Contact one of our Event Specialists at (901) 366-0670 for more details!

• Mahaffey Event & Tent Rentals
Ali JaredWedding2125
Ali JaredWedding20261

10 Reviews for Classic Party Rentals

Michelle · Married on 10/09/2010

I enjoyed doing business with Classic Party Rentals. Everyone whom I spoke with either in person, on the phone, or through email was very professional and friendly. While another place in Memphis claims to be more "affordable", that place has limited stock and a very rude staff. I called the other place first because I was on a budget and they claim to be more "affordable". They acted as if they could care less to have my business, so I took it to Classic Party Rentals, where I was treated like a VIP, even if I was working with a limited budget. My florist, Kevin Coble at Le Fleur (in Memphis and not mentioned on this review site) also works with Classic Party Rentals and together they made my wedding ceremony and reception breathtaking.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Andy · Married on 06/16/2007

Friendly service. Planners offered very helpful and money saving advice. Very flexible and accommodating.

Sent on 07/13/2008

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2011

I rented overlays and sashes from Classic Party Rentals for my wedding on October 1st. I talked to Guy, and he was extremely helpful! I couldn't decide whether I wanted to do square or round overlays for my square tables, so Guy arranged for me to pick up one of each so I could go try them out and see what I liked the best. I ended up going with the square ones. I gave their responsiveness a 4.5 star rating because on the day that I was supposed to pick up the overlays and sashes I called before I went up there to make sure they were ready for pick up, well they couldn't find my order after I had already paid in full. So Dreama went searching for it and the loading guys accidentally loaded it on a truck to be delivered. But she took care of it completely and everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Classic Party Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Chair Covers
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Linens

Real Weddings

• Romantik Destinations
    Romantik Destinations Travel Agents

As your wedding plans come together, don't forget the extra touches you need to have the perfect reception. Contact Classic Party Rentals for chairs, tables and even a tent for your own private location.

• 3347 Pearson Road Memphis, 38118 See on map